Paintball Multiplayer Matchmaking

I’ve been playing Halo 4 for a pretty long time now and throughout my entire career I’ve earned only 2 kills with the plasma pistol. Its primary use isn’t to kill other players and yet around 1000 kills are required to achieve mastery with this weapon - a far more difficult task than any other weapon. So how can this feat become more practical without buffing the plasma pistol damage in normal matchmaking? With the paintball game type.
Paintball in Halo generally consists of multiple rounds of a 1-life slayer variant with all players using plasma pistols which are 1-hit kills. The setting is usually an arena style map to create fair and balanced game-play.
If a paintball matchmaking queue were added to Halo 4, not only would it be a very fun and popular game type, but it would also allow players to advance in the plasma pistol commendation. Another option would be to add a paintball game type and maps to the Action Sack playlist. Either way would benefit Halo 4’s multiplayer experience.

Agreed,but it should be added to the action sack playlist

I can understand playing it, because it’s fun, but making the playlist solely to just help people with their commendation is a slap in the face to those who showed the skill and effort to do it the hard way.

It was actually the most fun commendation to get in my opinion. Lots of rage moments, but so rewarding when you finally get it.

You just really want commendations bad. But commendations suck in general.

Make it a sidearm in Lightning CTF!

A really good idea I think, I looked at that commendation and immediately thought “lol never gonna do that cya”

Forget the commendation. Paintball is a really fun gametype. If they could put it into matchmaking it would be awesome. Paintball is way better than Lightning Flag

I had no issues mastering the PP, even made a thread detailing how to do it. I had games where I would win the match with 16-20 kills with the PP. Just play lots of Regicide, that’s how I mastered all the automatics, the PP, and Pulse grenades.

The little story about commendations was just a hook. I really just want a paintball game type because its fun.

> The little story about commendations was just a hook. I really just want a paintball game type because its fun.

Lol. Yeah I’ve always wanted a paintball gametype too.

> The little story about commendations was just a hook. I really just want a paintball game type because its fun.

Other than when people hide behind cover for 10 minutes it is really fun.

I don’t have this pp mastered yet but I would feel for people who grinded it out