Paid Humorous Assassinations

Who else here would pay a couple of dollars to unlock some sort of funny assassination animation? Things such a weak girly slap to the back of the head for an assassination or maybe something like kicking another player really hard in the rear-end. Just a thought. Let me know what other funny assassination animations you can thing of in the comments. Thanks!

Holy crap. You just hit on the one idea that might make me hate assassinations a little less. That’s a really good idea. Well, not the paying for it part, but add it into the reqs, most definitely.

I would also enjoy some WWE style moves, like Undertaker’s last right, tombstone, rock bottom, stone cold stunner. Those would be hilarious.

Failsassinations? 3 stooges style eye (visor) poke. your enemy just falls down fetal position.

A nice big slap to the face would make for a godly assassination.

I wanna go behind someone, and slowly hug them until they die.

Or maybe turn them around and make a scary face and have them fall down dead from fear.

Yeah, but wait for the players who like the assassinations to come here and criticise its unimmersiveness.

> 2533274808945466;7:
> Or maybe turn them around and make a scary face and have them fall down dead from fear.

Oh my god thats hilarious!

Keep these coming guys im getting a good laugh out of them.

Oh my god you’re a genius XD
I can’t list all the ones I want! How about ones for other abilities? A bellyflop ground pound, a sprinting animation where you just prance and skip around, a hip thrust spartan charge, a hyper tragic death animation, the list goes on and on! How about game ending animations? Like if you lose you fall on your knees and scream NOOOOOOOOOOO!

I need an assasination where you tickle the enemy to death. I need it.

> 2535460540145054;12:
> I need an assasination where you tickle the enemy to death. I need it.

Yes! This is amazing I need it also.

Where can i make a formal request for this? lol

It’s an awesome idea, the MLG crowd will hate it

What about one were you throw a killer bunny on their face?

What about one were you throw a killer bunny on their face?

Maybe one where you make them turn right by tapping on their right shoulder, step to the left, get in front of them, and stab them when they look forward again.

No. We’re playing as super soldiers with the task of defending Humanity. They don’t need to be “humorous” or anything like that. They need to be steady minded killing machines. If you want humor go to Destiny.

> 2533274837720524;19:
> No. We’re playing as super soldiers with the task of defending Humanity. They don’t need to be “humorous” or anything like that. They need to be steady minded killing machines. If you want humor go to Destiny.

So what kind of tree did you get that stick up your -Yoink- from? Palm? Birch? Spruce?