paid for req packs I didn't recieve

Paid for several req packs, received none. Need a refund or req packs asap. Purchases are reflected through my Microsoft account as well as my bank statement.

Try the web page under service record then req. Sometimes they show up there.

They will appear at a later time. I had this happen before, and others have as well.

Of anything wonky happens again, try the Halo 5 Guardians Support forum.

Dispute the purchases on your credit card. It’s in your legal right to do so. You may still recieve the Reqs anyway

> 2533274803493024;3:
> They will appear at a later time. I had this happen before, and others have as well.
>
> Of anything wonky happens again, try the Halo 5 Guardians Support forum.

Yea, this. It did the same thing to me a few weeks ago. It showed up the next day thankfully.

Sometimes they don’t show up straight away OP. You can try hard resetting your Xbox and then checking or check your REQs here on Waypoinr. Moved your topic to the support forums in the mean time.

Still nothing on my Xbox or online through waypoint…

> 2535418262439483;4:
> Dispute the purchases on your credit card. It’s in your legal right to do so. You may still recieve the Reqs anyway

Don’t dispute the charges, Microsoft will ban your Xbox Live account until they are fully paid.

As others have pointed out, sometimes REQs will be added to your REQ collection without warning.

I’m fully aware of my current reqs, so anything new would definitely be noticed if the content went straight into my collection. So at this point I’m still waiting and will give it a few days. Otherwise I definitely do plan on disputing the charges, it was around 40$ and I obviously expect to recieve what I paid for or a refund lol.

Still no content or refund received.

Need my case to be reviewed and some kind of resolution!!!