PAID FOR AN INCOMPLETE GAME

Why did Halo4 ship without all specializations, a file share that doesn’t work, very few game types, random back up hoppers, and without gametypes they said they are working on like extraction? Why tell us you were working on it and not put it out for us? I rather the game had been pushed back a few more weeks so everything was available and working day 1.

They rushed to get you the game so you could play it for a while :smiley: did you honestly miss the extra specs and file share so much as to thinking about it in a match get you killed?

I hope you have your flame suit on cause the followers on this forum are about to go off on you.

I agree with you though, so much stuff partially done in this game it’s sad.

Because the Microsoft overlords wanted the game out before the next Call of Duty game.

343 will never admit that though, nor will they admit they could have used more time to polish the game and put in more permanent gametypes rather than their stupid rotational ones.

> They rushed to get you the game

Stop. This is correct; the rest of your post is just an excuse.

The game was sent out and produced with plenty of notable flaws and glitches, many of which could have been fixed with a public beta, or more private testing. Whether or not it was 343’s or Microsoft’s decision to rush final production is beyond me; I’ll assume the latter.

The game needed at least another month of fine tuning, glitch fixing and preparation.

> > They rushed to get you the game
>
> Stop. This is correct; the rest of your post is just an excuse.
>
> The game was sent out and produced with plenty of notable flaws and glitches, many of which could have been fixed with a public beta, or more private testing. Whether or not it was 343’s or Microsoft’s decision to rush final production is beyond me; I’ll assume the latter.
>
> The game needed at least another month of fine tuning, glitch fixing and preparation.

They probably wanted to get a sell jump off.

I just think it’s really sad that they are saying “we are working on this that, fixing this, thinking about helping you here, oh you want those emails? Yoink you!” They didn’t take their time in it shows in lots of ways. I love the game and want to keep playing once these codes get sent to me, but its a shame that it didnt come out looking like a finished product

> They rushed to get you the game so you could play it for a while :smiley: did you honestly miss the extra specs and file share so much as to thinking about it in a match get you killed?

and yes I would say the file share is kind of a big deal, so much of my time in halo 3 was spent going back and making hilarious clips of crazy kills to share with my friends and browsing other peoples funny pics in the down time between map votes.

Well like it or not you can’t deny the fact that since November 6th we have been playing a beta of halo 4 and to be honest its unbelievably frustrating. Not to mention how matchmaking playlists are setup and parts of gameplay that are also not all that great.

> Well like it or not you can’t deny the fact that since November 6th we have been playing a beta of halo 4 and to be honest its unbelievably frustrating. Not to mention how matchmaking playlists are setup and parts of gameplay that are also not all that great.

What would be nice is if they said “Hah hah! Just kidding! We actually don’t fail at making Halo games.” Then they gave you the opportunity to trade their incomplete beta game for the REAL Halo 4 (same exact campaign - nothing wrong there IMO) and everyone had a great time and celebrated by eating scones on the rooftop.

That’ll be a great Thursday.