Pack Requisition Halo 5

Hello ! I create this post to ask if it would be possible to add the voices of Halo Reach and previous Halo in original version (English) because I would like to be able to play without having to change the whole system of my Xbox or my Pc on Halo 5 And Halo 5 Forge to play with these mythical voices in English! Thank you in advance ! :slight_smile: I from Switzerland and my consol language defaults ( French )

I don’t believe there is a way.

It is not complicated to add the voices of Halo Reach and the previous halo on the pack of voice requisition :slight_smile:

> 2533274874520056;3:
> It is not complicated to add the voices of Halo Reach and the previous halo on the pack of voice requisition :slight_smile:

Uhhhh, no. I’m sure the voices actors for the main characters didn’t voice performed any “announcer” quotes. So you’ll have to ask them to head to the studio and voice act those quotes (here’s hoping they’ll accept the offer).

Unless you’re asking for classic Halo announcer then okay but it doesn’t cover all announcements.

I just want to have the voice of Halo Reach in English in the pack of voice requisition of halo 5 because I live in switzerland and my language is the french of the blow I have to change all my system of pc in English to have the voices in English ^^