Pack Action in Action Sack

Action sack is coming and it’s looking great. What game modes have you played that you think should go in action sack? Just as a heads up these game modes below are confirmed to be in action sack already.
Binary Slayer
Lightning CTF
Fiesta slayer

Note: Please don’t mindlessly bash 343/Halo 4 here.

Yeah those new modes do look fun. Action Sack in Reach wasn’t much fun for me…
Hopefully we get a few of the older type of gametypes that were in Halo 3 :wink:
Or at least Rocket Race(how it was in Halo 3 with the Mongooses -NOT the rocket 'Hogs!) back would be great in that playlist! Or does Action Sack have to be no vehicles only?..

I once saw a minigame where players bounce around on a floor made of Dominion Shield Doors, armed with Thruster Packs and Plasma Pistols. The objective is to EMP the floor out from under an opponent, causing them to fall to their death.

There’s a similar minigame floating around, where one uses Gravity Hammers (IIRC) to knock holes in a floor made of Extraction Crates.

And one mustn’t forget Duck Hunt. Well-constructed courses are quite fun, and there are workarounds for the limitations of the Flood gametype, which can be used to make a fully-functional Duck Hunt implementation.

Make the Human the sniper and the Flood the ducks, to avoid round-end bugs that occur when lives are restricted in Flood. Set Base Player Traits’ AA to whatever you want the ducks to have, and then trap the sniper in a Player Trait Zone that disables AA usage; this can be used to force Thruster Packs on ducks, to make up for the lack of Sprint. Team-owned Trait Zones can be used to make the ducks invulnerable once they’ve passed through a teleporter and into the sniper’s bunker, ensuring that people who make it to the end of the course get the kill they deserve.

> Hopefully we get a few of the older type of gametypes that were in Halo 3 :wink:

If SUMO was brought back I would die a happy man. Even run for cover was fun in small doses.

> I once saw a minigame where players bounce around on a floor made of Dominion Shield Doors, armed with Thruster Packs and Plasma Pistols. The objective is to EMP the floor out from under an opponent, causing them to fall to their death.
>
> There’s a similar minigame floating around, where one uses Gravity Hammers (IIRC) to knock holes in a floor made of Extraction Crates.
>
> And one mustn’t forget Duck Hunt. Well-constructed courses are quite fun, and there are workarounds for the limitations of the Flood gametype, which can be used to make a fully-functional Duck Hunt implementation.
> Make the Human the sniper and the Flood the ducks, to avoid round-end bugs that occur when lives are restricted in Flood. Set Base Player Traits’ AA to whatever you want the ducks to have, and then trap the sniper in a Player Trait Zone that disables AA usage; this can be used to force Thruster Packs on ducks, to make up for the lack of Sprint. Team-owned Trait Zones can be used to make the ducks invulnerable once they’ve passed through a teleporter and into the sniper’s bunker, ensuring that people who make it to the end of the course get the kill they deserve.

I’ve seen these and they would be sweet to play in matchmaking, especially duck hunt