own marine team

Well, commenting on an idea that occurred to me a short time ago, it is about having your own team of marines and that you can request them whenever you want, there would be a minimum of 10 marines in combat because I am very weak although they could serve as a distraction and could save your life, and that you can also customize his armor taking into account a variety of combinations for your marine team. And what do you think of my idea?

> 2535443524717722;1:
> Well, commenting on an idea that occurred to me a short time ago, it is about having your own team of marines and that you can request them whenever you want, there would be a minimum of 10 marines in combat because I am very weak although they could serve as a distraction and could save your life, and that you can also customize his armor taking into account a variety of combinations for your marine team. And what do you think of my idea?

Maybe like a BTB 2.0 your idea is perfect! 32vs32 Spartan could be insane!

I’d like this as a type of Spinoff to Big Team Battle.

Seems like it would be tricky to execute but I think its a novel idea. Just gotta make sure its done right.

> 2535406417205447;2:
> > 2535443524717722;1:
> > Well, commenting on an idea that occurred to me a short time ago, it is about having your own team of marines and that you can request them whenever you want, there would be a minimum of 10 marines in combat because I am very weak although they could serve as a distraction and could save your life, and that you can also customize his armor taking into account a variety of combinations for your marine team. And what do you think of my idea?
>
> Maybe like a BTB 2.0 your idea is perfect! 32vs32 Spartan could be insane!

Could make it 10 Spartans and 22 marines - the marines do their best to protect the super soldiers of the team etc.

Excelent​:eyes::+1:
Warzone

marine and elite warzone

I think it’d be a nice addition to the campaign. Calling in a team of Marines from a local firebase on Zeta Halo would be awesome. They can either pull up in some Warthogs or be inserted via Pelican Dropship and jump out the back. How about we take this further? Maybe (depending on the story) if there is any UNSC ships that are upper atmosphere of the ring at any point can drop ODSTs to your position to provide reinforcement. I think that’d be so cool to watch as SOEIVs drop with ODSTs in them to aid you.

in game I think we should something like far cry 5. We can find marines and train them to be better. When I say “train them” I mean play along side them to get them XP to unlock skills and make them better to hold better weapons.