Overtime Update - Worst Nerfs

I’d like to create an open discussion over the worst nerfs that have been implemented in the Overtime update. Try to specify which ones you have a particular issue with, and offer some insight into how it could be fixed.

With that out of the way, what I think is the worst nerf in the update is definitely that of the Grenade Launcher. Prior to the update, it was one of my favorite weapons in the sandbox, and once I got around its learning curve I was able to dish out lots of damage with it, and I would always pick it up in modes like Super Fiesta. Most of the nerfs, while a bit difficult to get used to at first, they weren’t impossible to get over, i.e, the Battle Rifle, at least for me. With the Grenade Launcher, however, I have not been able to get used to the changes at all. I understand the changes in launch and bounce distance in the name of making it a weapon that needs to be used more methodically, but the reduction in damage is so high that getting a kill with a single grenade is nearly impossible. Even a grenade fired at hardly any distance between an enemy will only do so much as strip their shields like any ordinary frag grenade. It’s to the point that its only usable variant is the Pro Pipe; otherwise, what was once my weapon of preference is now something I hold in the same regard as a standard Spartan Laser.
As I mentioned earlier, the projectile changes are perfectly fine, but the Grenade Launcher most certainly needs to be buffed. Otherwise, it loses the right to really be called a power weapon, and it saddens me to see one of my favorite weapons become a shadow of its former self.

There’s kind of already an open discussion going on, though.

> 2586218893181855;2:
> There’s kind of already an open discussion going on, though.

In that case, ComedyShermit, do your thing.

> 2535455681930574;3:
> > 2586218893181855;2:
> > There’s kind of already an open discussion going on, though.
>
> In that case, comedyshermit, do your thing.

No. :stuck_out_tongue: