Overshield vs Mantis

After a recent experience with the Oni Mantis, I will take the OS. Have gotten more kills with it, and they are half the req level.

uhhhhh… seriously??? Just an overshield? I get like 3 kills with an overshield… and 15 with an oni mantis. I am not a very good player, but I would never go OS over ONI Mantis. Or a regular mantis.

I hate theregular mantis and have yet to try out the oni one, I would take os over a regular mantis anyday

I’ll go with OS every time I’ve used a mantis I get shredded by power weapons the moment I spawn

Unless if I am fighting 6+ banshees, I will go with the OS. The mantis just a diamond crutch, slows you down and is expensive. (Not so much after REQ reduced on all mantis by 1)

I don’t know why you would choose an OS over missles that lock onto EVERYTHING…

You can’t just come out swinging with a mantis. Stay by your team, keep a distance (you’re going to rely on missles for kills not the -Yoink- turret), and stay away from buildings people can jump off of.

> 2533274886531207;6:
> I don’t know why you would choose an OS over missles that lock onto EVERYTHING…
>
> You can’t just come out swinging with a mantis. Stay by your team, keep a distance (you’re going to rely on missles for kills not the -Yoink- turret), and stay away from buildings people can jump off of.

Until your teammates decide to let an enemy run up from no where and board you from the front. It’s happened to me, and trying to stomp them didn’t work at all.

I’d only recommend the mantis for bosses or if you’re extremely talented with it.

Over shield. You can do many plays with it. Within the Mantis you bring up a lot of attention to the enemy team. Do you rather have over shield and flank the enemy team or have a chance with a mantis and die. I rather have OS.