Overshield Might Be Overpowered

You can see here. At 19:00 there abouts. Seems to take a bunch of damage without it effecting the shields.

You can see the damage boost at around 15:15, and it looks like it makes weapons kill one shot sooner so 4sk for br.

It is a long video too but it’s a good one. Shows it’s really looks like halo from the team work, callouts and general grenades and gameplay IMO.

It’s been confirmed that in the final build for Halo 4 Overshield won’t have Invulnerability at all. (It was confirmed by 343 off screen at Comi Con Apparently)

Frankie or some other 343 guy on HaloGaf said it was a bug. I’ll see if I can find a link for you (It was a day or two ago).

Edit: Lol seconds before I post.

> It’s been confirmed that in the final build for Halo 4 Overshield won’t have Invulnerability at all. (It was confirmed by 343 off screen at Comi Con Apparently)

> Frankie or some other 343 guy on HaloGaf said it was a bug. I’ll see if I can find a link for you (It was a day or two ago).
>
>
> Edit: Lol seconds before I post.
>
>
>
> > It’s been confirmed that in the final build for Halo 4 Overshield won’t have Invulnerability at all. (It was confirmed by 343 off screen at Comi Con Apparently)

That’s good to hear, thanks!