Overshield, Damage Boost, or Speed Boost?

Personally, I prefer the Damage Boost, so I’m able to kill more people faster in a mob of enemies, and so that a one-on-one looks like a piece of cake.

It really depends on the situation, but I think Damage Boost is usually the most effective.

Speed Boost will get you places faster and sometimes help your strafe in gunfights. Overshield allows you to tackle situations that would normally be too much for your regular shields. However, Damage Boost ends gunfights quicker, and is so helpful in fighting enemy Spartans. It takes longer for them to kill you than for you to kill them.

None of the above. I don’t hate that they’re in the game, but the only time I’ll ever pick one up is to keep an enemy from getting it first. Getting a kill or two with an ability (or weapon or vehicle) that others can’t have is cheap and cheaty in my book. Call me old fashioned.

I mainly play doubles now on halo 4 so Overshield is the most effective in my opinion. It feels like it lasts longer plus you can get way more of an advantage if you do king of the hill or oddball on doubles.

I like damage boost, personally. Just have to remember to play careful with it. When I first started playing Halo 4, I would grab it and run out like I was just going look at people funny to kill them. Crossfire doesn’t go away.

> 2533274873843883;4:
> None of the above. I don’t hate that they’re in the game, but the only time I’ll ever pick one up is to keep an enemy from getting it first. Getting a kill or two with an ability (or weapon or vehicle) that others can’t have is cheap and cheaty in my book. Call me old fashioned.

Honestly overshield has been around for a long time, so if your reason is old fashioned then you could have picked it. Just another advantage you can get in the game similar to a power weapon imo.

In response to the original question, I like damage boost and overshield a lot. Not a big fan of speed boost.

Speed boost I find to be most effective when milking an objective or just staying alive. I like to pick it up and then play like normal and ignore I even have it. I find that it keeps me alive and benefits me much more this way.

OV is okay, I mostly grab it to keep enemies from having it.

Damage boost is definitely the favorite. If I can grab it and a sniper rifle I’ll go for crazy shots and usually end up hitting some insane clips lmao. Also the 2 shot BR is ridiculously powerful, especially if the enemy doesn’t know you have it. Favorite by far.

Damage boost without a doubt.

Damage boost

> 2535416460702175;2:
> Personally, I prefer the Damage Boost, so I’m able to kill more people faster in a mob of enemies, and so that a one-on-one looks like a piece of cake.

Yeah. Imagine to possess a SAW and Damage boost. I did that before, so worth it.

I prefer the speed boost. It makes you harder to hit and easier to finish someone off with melee.

I don’t know how, but I swear I take extra damage when I have a damage boost.

Depends on the amount of players in a game and the size of the map.

I’ll take overshield if I’m playing against players in a small map on team slayer.

Damage boost if I’m playing big team if I have a BR in hand, otherwise I’ll wait til I die.

Speed boost never. I always use dexterity and making me faster doesn’t help if I can’t escape on a large map.

Damage boost, quicker kills means you don’t need more shield or to run/juke faster…wish the obvious red glow was a Lil more subdued though

Damage boost nets you many more kills, but speed keeps you in the action longer and helps with capping objectives and stuff like that.

I prefer over shield because im able to win 2v1 and 3v1s

SPEEEEEEEEED BOOOST

> 2533274953442704;7:
> > 2533274873843883;4:
> > None of the above. I don’t hate that they’re in the game, but the only time I’ll ever pick one up is to keep an enemy from getting it first. Getting a kill or two with an ability (or weapon or vehicle) that others can’t have is cheap and cheaty in my book. Call me old fashioned.
>
>
> Honestly overshield has been around for a long time, so if your reason is old fashioned then you could have picked it. Just another advantage you can get in the game similar to a power weapon imo.
>
> In response to the original question, I like damage boost and overshield a lot. Not a big fan of speed boost.

Yes, overshield has been around since the beginning, but that doesn’t mean I get to feel good about using it to get kills. And yes, I understand that the whole point of the Halo sandbox is to create a reasonably level playing field and then purposely up-end it with power weapons, vehicles, power ups, and abilities. I get it. I accept it. But I don’t have to like it.

> 2535416460702175;2:
> Personally, I prefer the Damage Boost, so I’m able to kill more people faster in a mob of enemies, and so that a one-on-one looks like a piece of cake.

However, if I’m trying to stay alive, all of these seem like a good choice to me.

Overshield+Team Doubles+Team Mate stays back=Success, Speed Boost+anything=Faster kills makes you feel like you are on drugs, Damage Boost+Me=BEAST! DAMAGE BOOST WINS HANDS DOWN!

Overshield all the way. You are guaranteed to get a least 1 kill no matter what weapon he has, rockets, sniper, SAW it doesn’t matter and you get his weapons.

Damage boost is hit and miss it can be an easy killtacular or you could easily get sniped before you even get a kill.

Speed boost is only really useful is objective games. I find when I use it my aim gets messed up really bad I usually end up missing every shot and running away.