Overshield back on map?

Since Frankie confirmed that Armor Lock will not appear in Multiplayer, do you think the Overshield power up is going to be on the maps again?

I understand the poll but not the post.

well yeah fighting for overshield and camo were a lot of fun. i hope this camo loadout goes away can you imagine a whole team invisible?

> I understand the poll but not the post.

i said do you think overshield will be on maps on matchmaking

> well yeah fighting for overshield and camo were a lot of fun. i hope this camo loadout goes away can you imagine a whole team invisible?

you mean reach?

I hope OS goes back on the map. Iwas hoping for camo as well but looks like its a -Yoink- AA again

> > well yeah fighting for overshield and camo were a lot of fun. i hope this camo loadout goes away can you imagine a whole team invisible?
>
> you mean reach?

I am so confused by your reply, Sgt Fergus…

> > > well yeah fighting for overshield and camo were a lot of fun. i hope this camo loadout goes away can you imagine a whole team invisible?
> >
> > you mean reach?
>
> I am so confused by your reply, Sgt Fergus…

Maybe he’s saying that if you play reach really well you can convince your entire team to go invisible and hide?

About over-shields on map; yeah they should come back; it was another point of the map worth fighting over.

As long as their placed well on the map.

OH GOD i hated the overshield on Guardian the people that spawned elbow truly were screwed each time in Multi Team.

poll / WIN

post / FAIL

sry for typo, i fixed it
i meant AL not OS

What he meant was this:

Since Frankie confirmed that Armor Lock will not appear in Multiplayer, do you think the Overshield power up is going to be on the maps again?

My answer: I don’t know. It would be nice if placed right.

> > I understand the poll but not the post.
>
> What he meant was this:
>
> Since Frankie confirmed that Armor Lock will not appear in Multiplayer, do you think the Overshield power up is going to be on the maps again?
>
>
>
> My answer: I don’t know. It would be nice if placed right.

thanks ill post it

I’m not fond of the overshield when others are using it, but it’s a whole lotta fun using the overshield to help mow down players.

yes that reminds me of some of the fun times. i remember on the pit going for overshield only to see someone else going for it at the same time and they just beat me to it and killed me. it sucked but it was still so fun. or camping on snowbound in the cave at the beginning while someone on the other team sees it and goes for it but i then show myself and get it first and kill them. i could list 100 of these as they are just many things that bungie left out of Reach which is one of many reasons reach just isnt as exciting.