Overshield and Active Camo Pickups for Campaign

With OS and AC being “equipment” again, do we think there will pick ups for them, similar CE’s campaign. In CE, it was so much fun to find them and use them to make the next part easier (or harder, if you opt not to grab them). I remember trying to speed run the Cartographer before my AC wore off. With Infinite being semi-open world, I think it would be a good opportunity to tuck some powerups away in some nooks and crannies across Zeta Halo for the more observant Spartan. Just a thought.

I like it, I hope so. They kinda did this with H3 byway with camo and invincibility as equipment pickups for campaign only.

Other stuff like auto turret too.

It’s very probable that the powerups are pickup’s just like in MP. However it will lock you out of using your unlimited supply of equipment while holding it so I’m curious how often you actually save it for later.

> 2533274801036271;2:
> I like it, I hope so. They kinda did this with H3 byway with camo and invincibility as equipment pickups for campaign only.
>
> Other stuff like auto turret too.

Man, Invincibility was so cool in H3 with the only way to get it being by killing a Chieftain before he could use it.

Yeah, H3’s equipment would mesh so well with H:I’s equipment. Hope they bring them all back.

> 2535422212492174;3:
> It’s very probable that the powerups are pickup’s just like in MP. However it will lock you out of using your unlimited supply of equipment while holding it so I’m curious how often you actually save it for later.

In my case, I know I’ll just as much fun using the grapple liberally as I would keeping my boots on the ground, so I think I’d get some good use out of them. They could also just make like the OG powerups where you just walk over them if limiting the grapple is too much.

This would be nice, but given the upgrade system for your equipment and armor, I have a feeling that Active Camo and Overshield will likely just be upgrades for other equipment or for your armor itself.