Overpower Weapon?

It is just a question I ask myself. Sometime when I listen to the comment of my teammate, it looks like some weapons are too powerfull. I just ask you community of Halo. What do you think??

Can you give an example?

A handful should be higher req cost in warzone in my opinion, but otherwise “no.”

Here the thing about saying if the enemy is using an op weapon.

1. Shot placement (where are you being hit?)
  2. What grade is it? if im using an uncommon sniper and i hit you in the chest i dont expect to 1 shot you from full hp. if i have the legend mythic sniper, i better be 1 shotting you in the chest.
  3. What was your health at when you did get clipped by the shot

If I don’t get an instakill by shooting anywhere on the body of my enemy then its not powered enough.

I personally think the Needler is OP.

i think only the second Railgun (in Italian called: Frustata) it’s a little bit op, fortunately it don’t have too much ammo XD

no

> 2533274796457055;2:
> Can you give an example?

The shotgun seems to have A pretty good range… But like I said it is more A survey than telling my opinion.

> 2535445032536244;7:
> i think only the second Railgun (in Italian called: Frustata)

Ha! I love this.

I find that the whiplash is pretty power full, but all you need is a weapon just as good to counter it.

i will agree with this, the needler is a bit to strong in how you explode after like 10 hits or the smg the fire rate it way to high at close range i just get milled

> 2535414676130190;6:
> I personally think the Needler is OP.

I agree on that one. Just a tiny bit though.

Whiplash used to be… Then the update came out and the ammo dropped. That weapon is awesome.

> 2533274880633045;3:
> A handful should be higher req cost in warzone in my opinion, but otherwise “no.”

There are a few that should be higher or at least have map limits, like I think as of now an entire team could all spawn Ghost Ultras at the same time. 12 Ghosts in general would be so annoying to fight even with an organized team.

Others I think are way too high, like the Carbine is the same as the lowest Fuel Rod I believe!