Overloading Forge World

Ok so I’m trying to do the Ghost of Forge World glitch with my friend and I’ve tried overloading the map like 10 times so far, and nothing has seemed to work. Other than lag how do you know if you overloaded the map correctly?

Dude, you really think it’s a good idea to post that kind of stuff in the forums?

I work with overloaded maps all the time, never has a ghost of forgeworld appeares to me…

> Ok so I’m trying to do the Ghost of Forge World glitch with my friend and I’ve tried overloading the map like 10 times so far, and nothing has seemed to work. Other than lag how do you know if you overloaded the map correctly?

To the best of my knowledge, measurable and provable overloading* only worked in Halo 3. It is also impossible to “summon” a Ghost of Halo. Anyone who claims to know a guaranteed way to force one to appear is lying.

• Not to be confused with certain altered maps floating around Reach. Overloading is when you specifically create so many objects at run-time that built-in aspects of maps, like air lifts or Sandbox’s towers, stop functioning. It has nothing to do with Forge and I don’t think it’s even possible in Reach.

> Dude, you really think it’s a good idea to post that kind of stuff in the forums?

OP’s not doing, saying, or posting anything wrong. You’re either trolling (in which case, 0/10) or just confused.