Overkill with one railgun shot!

I was playing warzone assault and decided to use some req points on that nice arclight which lets you charge up indefinitely. I saw an opportunity to take the shot and to my surprise it resulted in this:

From my perspective: AmillionDaLLahS's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians clip 16016800. Find your Xbox clips on GamerDVR.com
From their perspective: AmillionDaLLahS's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians clip 16016821. Find your Xbox clips on GamerDVR.com

Very nice

> 2678703528371785;1:
> I was playing warzone assault and decided to use some req points on that nice arclight which lets you charge up indefinitely. I saw an opportunity to take the shot and to my surprise it resulted in this:
> From my perspective: AmillionDaLLahS's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians clip 16016800. Find your Xbox clips on GamerDVR.com
> From their perspective: AmillionDaLLahS's Xbox Halo 5: Guardians clip 16016821. Find your Xbox clips on GamerDVR.com

Good stuff. You should submit it for play of the week.

Lazy Links:

Nice

And that, people, is the difference between whiplash and arclight.

never bothered with this variant before since whiplash is whiplash…but now ill really start using arclight more…

Great success!!

Nice, highest I’ve got with a Railgun is a triple whilst defending a base

railgun is best wep indeed

I like seeing things like this. Makes me happy. And sad at the same time. Kuddos to you for that awesome kill… Sucks for them because they had no idea what hit them! :slight_smile:

> 2533274872013539;10:
> I like seeing things like this. Makes me happy. And sad at the same time. Kuddos to you for that awesome kill… Sucks for them because they had no idea what hit them! :slight_smile:

Yes and especially the invisible guy. I imagined his response was something like this:

great patience for that shot…killer clip!

People keep correcting with the links calling them lazy but depending on the day I have the button to post a link or I don’t have the option to post as a link. Kinda weird.

> 2678703528371785;11:
> > 2533274872013539;10:
> > I like seeing things like this. Makes me happy. And sad at the same time. Kuddos to you for that awesome kill… Sucks for them because they had no idea what hit them! :slight_smile:
>
>
> Yes and especially the invisible guy. I imagined his response was something like this:
>
> how could he see me - JP Grandmas Boy - quickmeme

Lazy link but that is a great reaction. I bet it was just like that.

Nice job on the shot though!

Love the clip! Possible play of the week material.

That invisible guy had to have been like “__ __ __” (fill in a string of cuss words of your choice).

Op submit that for the play of the week thing

> 2533274843235282;13:
> People keep correcting with the links calling them lazy but depending on the day I have the button to post a link or I don’t have the option to post as a link. Kinda weird.

If you’re asking why lazy links are called that its because its a link for those who are lazy so they dont have to copy and paste it into their address bar

> 2533274831612446;14:
> > 2678703528371785;11:
> > > 2533274872013539;10:
> > > I like seeing things like this. Makes me happy. And sad at the same time. Kuddos to you for that awesome kill… Sucks for them because they had no idea what hit them! :slight_smile:
> >
> >
> > Yes and especially the invisible guy. I imagined his response was something like this:
> >
> > how could he see me - JP Grandmas Boy - quickmeme
>
>
> Lazy link but that is a great reaction. I bet it was just like that.

I usually don’t look at stuff like this, but I’m glad I did this time. Hilarious. Likely accurate.

Arclight!

That poor, poor camo guy.

Man wish I could get kills like that.