Overhaul Customization Update

Add an update which Changes Halo 5’s Customization.

What would it change? I think it’s fine now, there’s just to much customization in the game.

> 2533274903727694;2:
> What would it change? I think it’s fine now, there’s just to much customization in the game.

More options overall, fewer combinations; which was a well-loved feature before.

Halo 5 would need a ton of UI work to fix customisation to the previous games’ standard, so I don’t see it happening.

> 2533274958180758;1:
> Add an update which Changes Halo 5’s Customization.

Gotta put more effort into a post than that, come on. There’s been so much talk about changes throughout halo 5, if it hasn’t happened already, I don’t think it’s happening at all.

Which one? There’s a lot of things in Halo 5 you can customise so you might wanna be more specific.

Or we can wait until Halo 6 and hope it brings a better customization system into play. Because adding a new system to an almost 2 year old game that not a lot of people play seems really pointless to me.

Even thoug I would love that, I don’t think 343I will take the time to cut up the armor cards into torso, shoulders, forearms and legs cards. Man, I would love to see that happening! :slight_smile:

> 2533274950960631;4:
> > 2533274958180758;1:
> > Add an update which Changes Halo 5’s Customization.
>
> Gotta put more effort into a post than that, come on. There’s been so much talk about changes throughout halo 5, if it hasn’t happened already, I don’t think it’s happening at all.

Even the Simplest Forum Post can receive Major Attention after-all We are part of a Community which The Development Team who Actually Listen and take on-board what The Fans want. I know Halo 5 Guardians hasn’t been the Triple AAA Game or Game of The Year but with Every Failure comes a New Opportunity and because The Halo Community is more Mature than most other Communities.

> 2533274837720524;6:
> Or we can wait until Halo 6 and hope it brings a better customization system into play. Because adding a new system to an almost 2 year old game that not a lot of people play seems really pointless to me.

Change The UI, Drop The Micro-Trash, Pernamently Bring Back Fan Favourite Maps and Sanghelli/Elite Players and The Playerbase will Return. Making changes despite the Damage that has already been done isn’t pointless however I do see your point of View, because I’ve been playing Halo 5 since the Beta and the Game is dramatically very different to the Original concept.

> 2533274920070188;7:
> Even thoug I would love that, I don’t think 343I will take the time to cut up the armor cards into torso, shoulders, forearms and legs cards. Man, I would love to see that happening! :slight_smile:

They’ve had 2 Years to change the customization, it’s never to late for a change.

> 2533274958180758;10:
> > 2533274920070188;7:
> > Even thoug I would love that, I don’t think 343I will take the time to cut up the armor cards into torso, shoulders, forearms and legs cards. Man, I would love to see that happening! :slight_smile:
>
> They’ve had 2 Years to change the customization, it’s never to late for a change.

It is. You’ve said it yourself already. The game’s almost 2 years old and the focus is on H6 right now.
Expecting such drastic and major changes like you proposed, are a waste of resources which are better
allocated to the development and production of the next major halo installment.

> 2533274958180758;9:
> > 2533274837720524;6:
> > Or we can wait until Halo 6 and hope it brings a better customization system into play. Because adding a new system to an almost 2 year old game that not a lot of people play seems really pointless to me.
>
> Change The UI, Drop The Micro-Trash, Pernamently Bring Back Fan Favourite Maps and Sanghelli/Elite Players and The Playerbase will Return. Making changes despite the Damage that has already been done isn’t pointless however I do see your point of View, because I’ve been playing Halo 5 since the Beta and the Game is dramatically very different to the Original concept.

I’ve also been playing since the beta, but honestly it’s not that different. But taking time and resources to put all these things that would need a hell of a lot of development time, and things that could break the game completely makes no sense at all. Why would they add all that stuff, and get rid of ine of their main sources of revenue, 2 years into the game when it will have no payoff and could actually harm the game?

You can’t let what you want blind you to how these things actually work.

> 2533274837720524;12:
> > 2533274958180758;9:
> > > 2533274837720524;6:
> > > Or we can wait until Halo 6 and hope it brings a better customization system into play. Because adding a new system to an almost 2 year old game that not a lot of people play seems really pointless to me.
> >
> > Change The UI, Drop The Micro-Trash, Pernamently Bring Back Fan Favourite Maps and Sanghelli/Elite Players and The Playerbase will Return. Making changes despite the Damage that has already been done isn’t pointless however I do see your point of View, because I’ve been playing Halo 5 since the Beta and the Game is dramatically very different to the Original concept.
>
> I’ve also been playing since the beta, but honestly it’s not that different. But taking time and resources to put all these things that would need a hell of a lot of development time, and things that could break the game completely makes no sense at all. Why would they add all that stuff, and get rid of ine of their main sources of revenue, 2 years into the game when it will have no payoff and could actually harm the game?
>
> You can’t let what you want blind you to how these things actually work.

Well This Fall Original Xbox games will be playable on Next Gen Xbox so anything can happen really, however you could have a Beta for the Customisation overhaul and see if altering the game mechanic has negative implications for the two year old game or we could forget the whole thing and wait For E3 and Halo 6 will be the Show Stealer and hands on game of 2018 then of course we will receive a Reach Anniversary in 2020.

> 2533274837720524;12:
> > 2533274958180758;9:
> > > 2533274837720524;6:
> > > Or we can wait until Halo 6 and hope it brings a better customization system into play. Because adding a new system to an almost 2 year old game that not a lot of people play seems really pointless to me.
> >
> > Change The UI, Drop The Micro-Trash, Pernamently Bring Back Fan Favourite Maps and Sanghelli/Elite Players and The Playerbase will Return. Making changes despite the Damage that has already been done isn’t pointless however I do see your point of View, because I’ve been playing Halo 5 since the Beta and the Game is dramatically very different to the Original concept.
>
> I’ve also been playing since the beta, but honestly it’s not that different. But taking time and resources to put all these things that would need a hell of a lot of development time, and things that could break the game completely makes no sense at all. Why would they add all that stuff, and get rid of ine of their main sources of revenue, 2 years into the game when it will have no payoff and could actually harm the game?
>
> You can’t let what you want blind you to how these things actually work.

They could do what they did with Halo Combat Evolved, after all Halo is still the Prime Microsoft Exclusive Game, however they can’t just use Halo as a Way to win the Exclusives battle otherwise they run Halo into the Ground.

> 2533274837720524;12:
> > 2533274958180758;9:
> > > 2533274837720524;6:
> > > Or we can wait until Halo 6 and hope it brings a better customization system into play. Because adding a new system to an almost 2 year old game that not a lot of people play seems really pointless to me.
> >
> > Change The UI, Drop The Micro-Trash, Pernamently Bring Back Fan Favourite Maps and Sanghelli/Elite Players and The Playerbase will Return. Making changes despite the Damage that has already been done isn’t pointless however I do see your point of View, because I’ve been playing Halo 5 since the Beta and the Game is dramatically very different to the Original concept.
>
> I’ve also been playing since the beta, but honestly it’s not that different. But taking time and resources to put all these things that would need a hell of a lot of development time, and things that could break the game completely makes no sense at all. Why would they add all that stuff, and get rid of ine of their main sources of revenue, 2 years into the game when it will have no payoff and could actually harm the game?
>
> You can’t let what you want blind you to how these things actually work.

I really appreciate your opinion and feedback.

> 2533274886490718;11:
> > 2533274958180758;10:
> > > 2533274920070188;7:
> > > Even thoug I would love that, I don’t think 343I will take the time to cut up the armor cards into torso, shoulders, forearms and legs cards. Man, I would love to see that happening! :slight_smile:
> >
> > They’ve had 2 Years to change the customization, it’s never to late for a change.
>
> It is. You’ve said it yourself already. The game’s almost 2 years old and the focus is on H6 right now.
> Expecting such drastic and major changes like you proposed, are a waste of resources which are better
> allocated to the development and production of the next major halo installment.

I just don’t want Halo’s player base to dwindle and to be “under-populated” however the promise of Halo Wars 2 looks to keep Fans interested, maybe throw In a new content update for Halo 5…

OP in future please don’t post multiple times in a row, thanks. You can edit your last post to add more quotes or information