Overall Changes I would like to see

These are just some things I personally think would improve the game. Agree, disagree, that’s fine. Just throwing my two cents out there.

• Maps should have static weapon spawns like the Bungie era. Weapon sets were thought out, power weapons chosen per map and the weapon set gave each map more individual personality. Not all weapons work on all maps. Plus altering my path of movement to go grab a weapon like the battle rifle and getting there to find its a commando this time is frustrating to my plan of action. I’m specifically traveling to grab something so I can approach a situation a certain way, and this ruins that planning and control aspect. - Grenades. Halo 3 had a very specific grenade rule that I loved. No map had all grenade types. Some maps had Frag and Plasma, other maps had Frag and Spike. Once again, adding individual identity and character to the maps, as well, as keeping grenade cycling down, so it was one less thing to concern your mind with mid combat. - Stronger and more durable vehicles. I’d love to not worry about being blown up ten seconds after I get in a vehicle. - Better aiming mechanics. - Stay with your party in BTB on fireteams. If I’m a party of four, that should be the fireteam. - A more clear way to tell my active camo timeframe is ending. - Plasma Pistol really lacks reason for use without EMP half the time. - More graphic shockwave animation for the Gravity Hammer, like Halo 3. - Buff the durability of the Drop Shield. - A visual cue for when the Grapple Shot won’t attach to something. I have died numerous times trying to grapple shot something and it not connecting when it seems very doable. It isn’t totally clear what you can and can’t grapple. - Make the melee system a little more classic. I had like zero lunge and it feels weird.Thanks for reading!

Agree, I would really like a indictor for how long the active camo will last.
Disagree, the Drop Shield seems to be a right spot. Not too powerful but helps you win 1v1s.

> 2533274806076838;1:
> - A visual cue for when the Grapple Shot won’t attach to something.

This is actually a thing. Hard to notice. But a small x will pop in the center of your reticle whenever something grapple-able is within grapple range.

> 2533274805469694;3:
> > 2533274806076838;1:
> > - A visual cue for when the Grapple Shot won’t attach to something.
>
> This is actually a thing. Hard to notice. But a small x will pop in the center of your reticle whenever something grapple-able is within grapple range.

Yeah it’s yellow. Very helpful.

> 2533274801036271;4:
> > 2533274805469694;3:
> > > 2533274806076838;1:
> > > - A visual cue …
> >
> > This is actually a thing. …
>
> Yeah it’s yellow. Very helpful.

I don’t really remember the color, I thought it was red. Regardless, my enemy outlines and reticle are yellow so I’ve gotten used to that over the course of the last two weekends.

This might be small compared to other changes people are gonna mention here, and I don’t know if they’ve already mentioned this, but I would still like to see everyone’s Spartan in the lobby while waiting to start a match. One of the things that I didn’t like about H5 is that you could only see peoples emblems in matchmaking lobbies

My personal wish list is as follows:

1. overall speed of game needs to be slightly decreased ie walk and runs speeds. When playing BTB it felt a bit too chaotic. Couldn’t plan strategies with team, and overall felt nearly like the madness of Battlefield rather than our beloved Halo.
  2. friends in party chat should automatically be placed in the same squad (4 man team)
  3. more Objective variants! I hope for Flag (single, neutral, double), bomb (single, neutral, double) etc! And Please make an objective only playlist (like there is a slayer only one apart from Arena).
  4. gun sight of Warthog feels too small and narrow
  5. improve spawning so your nearer your teammates
  6. can we get a bubble shield instead of the wall?
  7. invisibility maybe too strong?
  8. pistols appear far too weak
  9. be able to use the grappling hook when holding the flag.

thanks