Outranking b'coz of NOOBS

I just finished a game with two noobs (the other noob left in the start of the game) The other team had 2 golds, 1 platinum and the other was still ranking, but MY TEAM ohhh my team, the 2 noobs that stayed in my team both of them were silver and I am Gold 2. My K/D was pretty good with 25 kills and 11 deaths, but THEIRS one had 12/18 (It wasnt bad, but it could be better) and the other… 4/20!!! Like REALLY 4 TO 20!!!

Everyone has a bad game once in a while.

If you think the noobs are so dumb, why haven’t you learned to get a fire team?

> 2533274909329991;3:
> If you think the noobs are so dumb, why haven’t you learned to get a fire team?

Please apply cold water to burnt area

Anyway jokes aside ive checked those 2 newbs u were talking about were new players with very low SR 7 and 13 if anyone else wonders. So logically its not thier fault for being noob and placed with you against those opponent. If you think thats bad you havent seen plats being placed against onyxs and champs :confused:

> 2535468425990603;5:
> Anyway jokes aside ive checked those 2 newbs u were talking about were new players with very low SR 7 and 13 if anyone else wonders. So logically its not thier fault for being noob and placed with you against those opponent. If you think thats bad you havent seen plats being placed against onyxs and champs :confused:

I’m platinium, and I play solo. A few days ago I have been matched with 3 onyx against 3 diamond and 1 platinium (or gold, can’t remember).
This system is beyond broken…

I trying to rank up in SWAT and the game just does not want me to. Link.

Their team 33 126 82 136
My team 112(me) 7 8 3(left)

All i ask for is a chance. I know the other team might be group but seriously split the lower ranks…please.

i have gotten pretty high onyx in swat. so games are either champions or silvers if i can even find a game. its pretty bad but thats because i have to play expanded search. so tehres gonna be a lot more randomness. and even having been up to onyx 2000 ive had 4/20 games it does happen

… aand what is the point of this post? What you are trying to tell?
It’s all been leading up to THAT final sentence which seems to be missing.

> 2533274864769942;6:
> > 2535468425990603;5:
> > Anyway jokes aside ive checked those 2 newbs u were talking about were new players with very low SR 7 and 13 if anyone else wonders. So logically its not thier fault for being noob and placed with you against those opponent. If you think thats bad you havent seen plats being placed against onyxs and champs :confused:
>
>
> I’m platinium, and I play solo. A few days ago I have been matched with 3 onyx against 3 diamond and 1 platinium (or gold, can’t remember).
> This system is beyond broken…

Few days? It’s what I’ve beeen up against since days.