outnumber glitch on any team playlist

Another glitch that I have run into, is something I call the out-numbered glitch! Lets say u are playing team slayer, and u are totally killing this guy, u just dropped his shield, and u still got full health, well his teamate respawns right behind him! Ok, while ur still shooting the guy in the head, whose shield u dropped like 10 headshots ago, u realize, this guy is not dying no matter how many times u hit him in the head, and he was already dropped shield! Why, becus for some weird reason, if an enemy has a teammate beside him, whether hes just standing there or what not, u will lose the battle 9out of 10 times! And its not cause they are better then u, its just the way the game works! Only place u dont have to worry about that, is in Rumble pit, but now that its TU i dont even play it anymore! Again just my opinion

Could you provide visual proof?

> Another glitch that I have run into, is something I call the out-numbered glitch! Lets say u are playing team slayer, and u are totally killing this guy, u just dropped his shield, and u still got full health, well his teamate respawns right behind him! Ok, while ur still shooting the guy in the head, whose shield u dropped like 10 headshots ago, u realize, this guy is not dying no matter how many times u hit him in the head, and he was already dropped shield! Why, becus for some weird reason, if an enemy has a teammate beside him, whether hes just standing there or what not, u will lose the battle 9out of 10 times! And its not cause they are better then u, its just the way the game works! Only place u dont have to worry about that, is in Rumble pit, but now that its TU i dont even play it anymore! Again just my opinion

1. Yea, do you have proof?
  2. Is bloom your answer? http://www.hex19.com/blog/halo-reach-tips-what-is-bloom.html
  3. Lag may be the murderer

yes I can! Give me a little time, im sure, I will run into the exact situation i am explaining here in a matter of minutes playing team slayer! :slight_smile: Maybe it could be bloom if I played TU, but from what I hear, team slayer is not part of the new bloom ehancement, or have I been misinformed!

> 1. Yea, do you have proof?
> 2. Is bloom your answer? http://www.hex19.com/blog/halo-reach-tips-what-is-bloom.html
> <mark>3. Lag may be the murderer</mark>

Yeah, a guy was charging me with an AR and I 5shot killed him with a DMR from afar. But he is still alive and now slowly walking towards me. So I slapped him a couple of times and what do you know, Black Screen. Screen comes back on, I’m dead on respawn timer and he has no shields and jumping around victoriously…