Outline hud, or 3D hud (Explaination)

I remember some people complaining about Halo 4’s campaign hud because they though that the little pieces of the side and bottom of the helmet were too distracting. Would you rather have an outline of the helmet like Halo 3 or Reach, or do you want to get an awesome 3D helmet that makes it seem like you are really in the helmet.

Campaign should absolutely have the 3D HUD. The multiplayer should have the immersive Opaque HUD like in Halo 3.

> 2751082808091078;2:
> Campaign should absolutely have the 3D HUD. The multiplayer should have the immersive Opaque HUD like in Halo 3.

Yeah, Halo 3’s hud looked cool, but 3D is better. I think Locke’s hud will look dope.

> 2533274882999606;3:
> > 2751082808091078;2:
> > Campaign should absolutely have the 3D HUD. The multiplayer should have the immersive Opaque HUD like in Halo 3.
>
>
> Yeah, Halo 3’s hud looked cool, but 3D is better. I think Locke’s hud will look dope.

very true

3D HUD should be in MP and SP; it makes it so much more immersive.

I’d go farther, make it reactive like metroid prime.

All the 3D hud does for me is make me claustrophobic. I’d understand if Halo was a horror game, but It’s not. It detracts from the game for me. It may be “immersive” but that’s not the kind of immersion I want in my Halo games.

> 2533274894863132;6:
> I’d go farther, make it reactive like metroid prime.

EXACTLY. That hud was so immersive.

I loved that little detail in H4. The way it shifted slightly as you aimed. It really made it feel like you were actually wearing a helmet.