"Outlet", a map idea.

Here’s the sketch I made after my test in class today: http://i.imgur.com/0UAtm.jpg

How does it look for a v1 sketch? Does it look playable? Should I point out obvious terrain changes and elevation, ot is it self-explanatory? Please, just do I summary for me, i’d love the feedback! :smiley:

I’m debating whether or not this should be in community creations… I’m leaning towards that though.

you might get more feedback there.

[Edit] That said; I like the idea of the map however it looks a little tiny for two falcons, considering the elevations and map size. Good work though ;]

> I’m debating whether or not this should be in community creations… I’m leaning towards that though.
>
> you might get more feedback there.
>
>
> [Edit] That said; I like the idea of the map however it looks a little tiny for two falcons, considering the elevations and map size. Good work though ;]

Where do you see Falcons? and I didn’t know there was a community creations forum, sorry i’m still kind of new…

Ohhh, you mean the place-holders on the ledge near the right? Those aren’t falcons, they’re their merely as scenery. They’ll probably end up being blocks or something, if I could make vehicles that couldn’t be entered, that’d be great.

> > I’m debating whether or not this should be in community creations… I’m leaning towards that though.
> >
> > you might get more feedback there.
> >
> >
> > [Edit] That said; I like the idea of the map however it looks a little tiny for two falcons, considering the elevations and map size. Good work though ;]
>
> Where do you see Falcons? and I didn’t know there was a community creations forum, sorry i’m still kind of new…
>
> Ohhh, you mean the place-holders on the ledge near the right? Those aren’t falcons, they’re their merely as scenery. They’ll probably end up being blocks or something, <mark>if I could make vehicles that couldn’t be entered, that’d be great</mark>.

Gametype Settings > Disable Vehicle Use

> > > I’m debating whether or not this should be in community creations… I’m leaning towards that though.
> > >
> > > you might get more feedback there.
> > >
> > >
> > > [Edit] That said; I like the idea of the map however it looks a little tiny for two falcons, considering the elevations and map size. Good work though ;]
> >
> > Where do you see Falcons? and I didn’t know there was a community creations forum, sorry i’m still kind of new…
> >
> > Ohhh, you mean the place-holders on the ledge near the right? Those aren’t falcons, they’re their merely as scenery. They’ll probably end up being blocks or something, <mark>if I could make vehicles that couldn’t be entered, that’d be great</mark>.
>
> Gametype Settings > Disable Vehicle Use

I make maps that can be played on most matchmaking gametypes, I wouldn’t want it too have it’s own gametype just for that.

Maybe Make them Like Statues or some forerunner look instead of falcons.

> > > I’m debating whether or not this should be in community creations… I’m leaning towards that though.
> > >
> > > you might get more feedback there.
> > >
> > >
> > > [Edit] That said; I like the idea of the map however it looks a little tiny for two falcons, considering the elevations and map size. Good work though ;]
> >
> > Where do you see Falcons? and I didn’t know there was a community creations forum, sorry i’m still kind of new…
> >
> > Ohhh, you mean the place-holders on the ledge near the right? Those aren’t falcons, they’re their merely as scenery. They’ll probably end up being blocks or something, <mark>if I could make vehicles that couldn’t be entered, that’d be great</mark>.
>
> Gametype Settings > Disable Vehicle Use

^this.

great, i love the symmetry. if you make it, send me a link to the fileshare.