Outer colonies in htt episode 9

So if you’ve finished episode 9 of HuntTheTruth, you’ll know that at the end of the episode that all comms to the outer colonies are offline. Mshak never heard from after his message and the panic/fear in his voice; Katrina, Ellie and their families are all in danger. Riots and rebellions being formed over the past episodes and the deep space anomalies that we’ve heard nothing about since episode 7. Something BIG is happening and I want to hear your opinions. Do you think it’s ONI, the Covenant remnant, Prometheans, slipspace anomalies or anything else, let’s discuss it hear.

I think the outer colonies will split from the Earth Government, meaning they have no protection from whatever new threat appears (which I think will be the flood). Then, Chief saves the outer colonies and restores the peace by reminding people that the Spartans saved humanity on more than one occasion which justifies ONIs poor ethics.

> 2533274832934804;2:
> I think the outer colonies will split from the Earth Government, meaning they have no protection from whatever new threat appears (which I think will be the flood). Then, Chief saves the outer colonies and restores the peace by reminding people that the Spartans saved humanity on more than one occasion which justifies ONIs poor ethics.

Whatever the new threat is, it sounds like it’s already happening.

I think it’s the return of the flood probably the SOF it did go missing around the outer colonies so over the past what 30 years I may of drifted back.

So halo 5 is looking to be a double civil war with one or two galactic threats flood and forerunners may return.