OUTDATED

OUTDATED

Yeah you should do it.

Buy some snacks nomnomnom

And play Halo all night.

Im going to play the last level of Halo 3 on legendary whilst Halo 4 is sitting in front of me…You know to build the hype :smiley:

OUTDATED

Well, sorry If I’m being a party pooper. But I would recommened doing each game over at least a day each. Only, because I’ve heard many a tragic story of a kid sitting for hours on end playing video games resulting in a clot and sudden death, so… yeah :confused:

Do not Forget the Dr pepper >___<

Or i will hunt you down

<3

EDIT: And yes i agree with forty4dragon.

> Yeah you should do it.
>
> Buy some snacks nomnomnom
>
> And play Halo all night.
>
> <mark>Im going to play the last level of Halo 3 on legendary whilst Halo 4 is sitting in front of me…You know to build the hype :D</mark>

That is a must.

I have had a similar idea. I’m still deciding on when, and who though.

> > Yeah you should do it.
> >
> > Buy some snacks nomnomnom
> >
> > And play Halo all night.
> >
> > <mark>Im going to play the last level of Halo 3 on legendary whilst Halo 4 is sitting in front of me…You know to build the hype :D</mark>
>
> That is a must.

It is right :smiley:

Sadly i think i have work on the day Halo 4 comes out. Soo… I will need to wait a few hours >:(

If i can i will if im not working my plans are got to midnight launch and play all night but the weeks before i will replay every halo Campaign Reach,Wars,CEA,H2,ODST,H3.

OUTDATED

Sounds like a night of no sleep. I’m so jealous.

> Good point about the clot things. It’s not like I do it every night though xD
>
> We of course would be moving around . . . you have to go downstairs to get snacks, etc.

Yeah make sure you move around. Someone died last year for playing Halo Reach for 21hrs straight :frowning:

Like i can do that but i move around…

Shower…

Eat…

Walk dogs…

Collect Underpants…

?

Profit

Good idea. I think im gonna beat Halo 1-3 with my roommie. Beat Halo CE Friday night, Halo 2 Saturday, and Halo 3 Sunday. Monday night comes a long night of waiting and then Halo 4 4eva.

> Yeah you should do it.
>
> Buy some snacks nomnomnom
>
> And play Halo all night.
>
> <mark>Im going to play the last level of Halo 3 on legendary whilst Halo 4 is sitting in front of me…You know to build the hype :D</mark>

And then re-watch it all again in the Halo 4 intro. :smiley:

> > Yeah you should do it.
> >
> > Buy some snacks nomnomnom
> >
> > And play Halo all night.
> >
> > <mark>Im going to play the last level of Halo 3 on legendary whilst Halo 4 is sitting in front of me…You know to build the hype :D</mark>
>
> And then re-watch it all again in the Halo 4 intro. :smiley:

What and miss the Halo 4 Intro :open_mouth: