OUT OF SYNC DISCONNECTS

So I don’t usually complain much but when I do I drink a bag full of disconnects. My last 5 games in 2s ranked which I’m 100% sure I would have got the Dub I randomly got out of sync.

This is extremely frustrating and has never happened to me so bad before. I’ve gotten the boot here and there but not 5 times in a row.
My net is fine incase anyone thinks it’s on my side

I love this game, it’s the only game I’m playing right now until I get injustice 2. Kindly please fix the dissconets.

On a side note thanks for fixing the no sound glitch that was a nightmare spawning into a ranked match without any sound :tiger:

Same with me had 4 dc due to out of syncs with other players, very frustrating considering this is meant to be my placement games

been having same issues hard wired xbox doesnt seem a issue now

> 2533274803295614;1:
> So I don’t usually complain much but when I do I drink a bag full of disconnects. My last 5 games in 2s ranked which I’m 100% sure I would have got the Dub I randomly got out of sync.
>
> This is extremely frustrating and has never happened to me so bad before. I’ve gotten the boot here and there but not 5 times in a row.
> My net is fine incase anyone thinks it’s on my side
>
> I love this game, it’s the only game I’m playing right now until I get injustice 2. Kindly please fix the dissconets.
>
> On a side note thanks for fixing the no sound glitch that was a nightmare spawning into a ranked match without any sound :tiger:

Yeah…it was supposed to be fixed,but still happens to me often