Our Spartan IVs cameo in Campaign Cutscenes?

It’s not uncommon knowledge that other spartan’s will appear in the Halo 4 campaign, but wouldn’t it be sick if the one you have created for war games showed up in campaign?

Not necessarily as a ally, or NPC but was seen in cut scenes in the background or something?

What would be even better is if some how the game could detect what other people’s armour looked like on your friends list, making them appear as well as your own.

I know it’s a small little thing, but they are the ones that make all the differences!

What do you guys think?

EDIT: I meant in cutscenes in the game rather than actually playing as them or them being NPCs.

Just imagine your spartan behind the Chief in this scene

Just like a brief little cameo, something to add to the continuity of campaign and multiplayer.

I think that it would be awesome if players 2,3 and 4 in the campaign party played as their own spartan, just like there were elites in Halo 3

I hope that you are eternally tortured for using the words “sick” to describe something as cool.
I HATE THAT! >:(

Don’t think that would work so much. Imagine if that spartan died? Lol

Only if I can play the campaign with the normal chief first.This is chief’s story, not noble teams story.

that could be cool

It wouldn’t make sense to the lore, maybe in H5.

Chief is alone for the first couple missions so it wouldn’t make any sense.

Maybe as an easter egg in a cutscene whilst John is inside the Infinity, our Spartan could be sitting down somewhere cleaning his/her weapon (possibly the one we set for our default pose), or dosing off like the Rookie in ODST.

> Only if I can play the campaign with the normal chief first.This is chief’s story, not noble teams story.

I meant still playing as the Chief, just your spartan would make a cameo in cutscenes.

It would definitely add continuity to the game…

> Chief is alone for the first couple missions so it wouldn’t make any sense.

He’s not alone if he is in Co-op now is he…

> Maybe as an easter egg in a cutscene whilst John is inside the Infinity, our Spartan could be sitting down somewhere cleaning his/her weapon (possibly the one we set for our default pose), or dosing off like the Rookie in ODST.

EXACTLY THIS!

> > Chief is alone for the first couple missions so it wouldn’t make any sense.
>
> He’s not alone if he is in Co-op now is he…

There shouldn’t be any spartan IV’s on the first level since he didn’t even know they existed yet.

> > > Chief is alone for the first couple missions so it wouldn’t make any sense.
> >
> > He’s not alone if he is in Co-op now is he…
>
> There shouldn’t be any spartan IV’s on the first level since he didn’t even know they existed yet.

Ok… there are two problems here.

1. if you are talking about the idea of showing other players S-IVs in campaign then of course you wouldn’t see them when they are not around (derp)

2. If you are talking about them being there when playing co-op it doesn’t matter what the extra players play as since the chief is supposed to be “alone” anyways

So it doesn’t really matter.

> > > > Chief is alone for the first couple missions so it wouldn’t make any sense.
> > >
> > > He’s not alone if he is in Co-op now is he…
> >
> > There shouldn’t be any spartan IV’s on the first level since he didn’t even know they existed yet.
>
> Ok… there are two problems here.
>
> 1. if you are talking about the idea of showing other players S-IVs in campaign then of course you wouldn’t see them when they are not around (derp)
>
> 2. If you are talking about them being there when playing co-op it doesn’t matter what the extra players play as since the chief is supposed to be “alone” anyways
>
> So it doesn’t really matter.

It has been confirmed that the other people in Co-op will be John too.

> > > > > Chief is alone for the first couple missions so it wouldn’t make any sense.
> > > >
> > > > He’s not alone if he is in Co-op now is he…
> > >
> > > There shouldn’t be any spartan IV’s on the first level since he didn’t even know they existed yet.
> >
> > Ok… there are two problems here.
> >
> > 1. if you are talking about the idea of showing other players S-IVs in campaign then of course you wouldn’t see them when they are not around (derp)
> >
> > 2. If you are talking about them being there when playing co-op it doesn’t matter what the extra players play as since the chief is supposed to be “alone” anyways
> >
> > So it doesn’t really matter.
>
> It has been confirmed that the other people in Co-op will be John too.

proofz or it didn’t happen

(why does no one show their proof when they say these things?)

> > > > > > Chief is alone for the first couple missions so it wouldn’t make any sense.
> > > > >
> > > > > He’s not alone if he is in Co-op now is he…
> > > >
> > > > There shouldn’t be any spartan IV’s on the first level since he didn’t even know they existed yet.
> > >
> > > Ok… there are two problems here.
> > >
> > > 1. if you are talking about the idea of showing other players S-IVs in campaign then of course you wouldn’t see them when they are not around (derp)
> > >
> > > 2. If you are talking about them being there when playing co-op it doesn’t matter what the extra players play as since the chief is supposed to be “alone” anyways
> > >
> > > So it doesn’t really matter.
> >
> > It has been confirmed that the other people in Co-op will be John too.
>
> proofz or it didn’t happen
>
> (why does no one show their proof when they say these things?)

It was in a video interview by konsole kingz with Kiki wolfkill back at E3.
EDIT here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAym9OmE7TY&feature=plcp

so we can talk to ourselves?

or worse selfcest?

wow I went there

> > > > > > > Chief is alone for the first couple missions so it wouldn’t make any sense.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > He’s not alone if he is in Co-op now is he…
> > > > >
> > > > > There shouldn’t be any spartan IV’s on the first level since he didn’t even know they existed yet.
> > > >
> > > > Ok… there are two problems here.
> > > >
> > > > 1. if you are talking about the idea of showing other players S-IVs in campaign then of course you wouldn’t see them when they are not around (derp)
> > > >
> > > > 2. If you are talking about them being there when playing co-op it doesn’t matter what the extra players play as since the chief is supposed to be “alone” anyways
> > > >
> > > > So it doesn’t really matter.
> > >
> > > It has been confirmed that the other people in Co-op will be John too.
> >
> > proofz or it didn’t happen
> >
> > (why does no one show their proof when they say these things?)
>
> It was in a video interview by konsole kingz with Kiki wolfkill back at E3.

Ok and? I have no idea who this Konsole King is. There is still no PROOF.

I want a link not your spoken words.

> Maybe as an easter egg in a cutscene whilst John is inside the Infinity, our Spartan could be sitting down somewhere cleaning his/her weapon (possibly the one we set for our default pose), or dosing off like the Rookie in ODST.

^^^^
what this guy said, it should be like this