Our service record and file share

Are our full service records and file shares going to be moved to this site ?

Will there be the equivalent of Bungie Pro ?

Sorry if I’ve missed this somewhere on the forums.

We probally will see more, after August second, when 343 is handed over the entire Halo franchise servers everything. Bungie will officially not own Halo, not one bit. So yea… just a little while longer and we’ll see.

it hasnt been announced or anything, so we cant say for sure

from speculation im guessing that the stats and fileshares will remain on bungie.net- just bc 343i will be the new caretakers of halo doesnt mean its not bungie’s game, plus it doesnt make alot of sense to migrate everything over when reach is pretty old by now- oh and urk said all the stats would always have a home on bnet, so im sure the files will as well

as for bungie pro, who knows what will happen…

> it hasnt been announced or anything, so we cant say for sure
>
> from speculation im guessing that the stats and fileshares will remain on bungie.net- just bc 343i will be the new caretakers of halo doesnt mean its not bungie’s game, plus it doesnt make alot of sense to migrate everything over when reach is pretty old by now- oh and urk said all the stats would always have a home on bnet, so im sure the files will as well
>
> as for bungie pro, who knows what will happen…

Waypointer’s Pro???

> > it hasnt been announced or anything, so we cant say for sure
> >
> > from speculation im guessing that the stats and fileshares will remain on bungie.net- just bc 343i will be the new caretakers of halo doesnt mean its not bungie’s game, plus it doesnt make alot of sense to migrate everything over when reach is pretty old by now- oh and urk said all the stats would always have a home on bnet, so im sure the files will as well
> >
> > as for bungie pro, who knows what will happen…
>
> Waypointer’s Pro???

i hope not, lol- the fact that we have to pay for a 24 slot fileshare seems unreasonable to me, i can see paying for the rendering but considering you only get 5 points each month it isnt that great of a deal…

Thanks for the replies everyone, let’s hope we see it soon after 2nd August.