Our enemy was revealed!

In the trailer pause at o3:44 its forerunner alright and its a blackish image but you can clearly see it, 343 u sneaky angels you :slight_smile:

What chu talkin about Willis?!

Care to take a screenshot? I just looked, and I don’t see anything that looks like a Forerunner.

seems more like chief in a dark area…
or in a black armor.

just MC… you can even see that it is a BR that he’s holding.

The OP is on some drugs

The architecture sure looks Forerunner. And I don’t it was another ring.

you’re making stuff up :stuck_out_tongue:

i will post a pic when i get home in a hour

Dude I really have no clue what you’re talking about.

I see Master Chief…

I have it right here it is not chief it has a spine and a weird looking helmet it is not chief i swear i will post pic in a hour keep looking and help me not look like a -Yoink!-.

There’s something there guys, keep checking. Watch it a few times then try to pause it on the image. You’ll know when you see it.

> just MC… you can even see that it is a BR that he’s holding.

You should try to watch for the image after that.

OP never comes back w/t screen. Everyone too lazy to get it themselves.

If you look behind the Chief in a lot of the shots the background seems to be converted flood ship from the level Cortana.

I definitely see what you are talking about. That is not the Chief at all. Everyone needs to pause at 3:44 and slowly move forward just a hair.

> I definitely see what you are talking about. That is not the Chief at all. Everyone needs to pause at 3:44 and slowly move forward just a hair.

Take a picture then because I see nothing.

> > I definitely see what you are talking about. That is not the Chief at all. Everyone needs to pause at 3:44 and slowly move forward just a hair.
>
> Take a picture then because I see nothing.

This. All i see is John standing there.

> > I definitely see what you are talking about. That is not the Chief at all. Everyone needs to pause at 3:44 and slowly move forward just a hair.
>
> Take a picture then because I see nothing.

Look harder?

Definitely just Chief, in a dark area. You can tell it’s his new armor, faceplate, everything.