Other than FFA which playlist is best for solo?

I’m not exactly the most social person on the planet and usually don’t have anyone to play with. I’ve basically played nothing but solo queue since release and am once again interested in climbing through the ranks. I’ve already reached my goal for FFA and am interested in doing the same for another playlist.

Which ranked playlist, other than FFA, is best for solo players like myself? I understand that Team Arena obviously isn’t the answer, given the amount of coordination that it requires. Perhaps Team Slayer?

I play TA all the time solo. Just because you are a random, and not that social doesn’t mean you can’t make call outs or even listen to call outs. I find just paying a heck of a lot of attention, and using great headphones help coordinate more than you know.

Any of the ranked playlists are fine for solo randoms…even HCS, in my opinion.

If you really intend on climbing the ranks in a Team playlist, having a team you can rely on is the best way to do it. You’re going to go through a lot of frustration as a Solo when teammates quit on you with a consistency unheard of in your games, effectively screwing you over, and making it even harder to climb.

That said, probably Swat is the most “friendly” for Solos. Teamwork isn’t absolutely the be all end all (though it helps) in that playlist. You just have to be more twitchy and headshot-y than the other team. But though I say it’s the most “friendly”, that is relative. It’s not immune to the hardships of trying climb ranks as a solo in a team playlist.

Is hard play ranked games solo and climbing ranks, because much times the randoms partners are awful, then u must play for fun or invite players that you encounter in the games

> 2533274863544717;2:
> I play TA all the time solo. Just because you are a random, and not that social doesn’t mean you can’t make call outs or even listen to call outs. I find just paying a heck of a lot of attention, and using great headphones help coordinate more than you know.
>
> Any of the ranked playlists are fine for solo randoms…even HCS, in my opinion.

Thanks for the reply. I personally feel that HCS is absolutely the worst playlist for solo play purely due to the amount of people who go afk or quit.

> 2586218893181855;3:
> If you really intend on climbing the ranks in a Team playlist, having a team you can rely on is the best way to do it. You’re going to go through a lot of frustration as a Solo when teammates quit on you with a consistency unheard of in your games, effectively screwing you over, and making it even harder to climb.
>
> That said, probably Swat is the most “friendly” for Solos. Teamwork isn’t absolutely the be all end all (though it helps) in that playlist. You just have to be more twitchy and headshot-y than the other team. But though I say it’s the most “friendly”, that is relative. It’s not immune to the hardships of trying climb ranks as a solo in a team playlist.

Thanks for the response

> 2533274890267936;4:
> Is hard play ranked games solo and climbing ranks, because much times the randoms partners are awful, then u must play for fun or invite players that you encounter in the games

Thanks for the reply

In my experience, Infection is an absolute blast when solo or with some friends.

> 2535429593088083;8:
> In my experience, Infection is an absolute blast when solo or with some friends.

Infection is always a blast! Unfortunately I’m looking into finding a ranked playlist. Thanks for the reply though.

> 2533274925633740;9:
> > 2535429593088083;8:
> > In my experience, Infection is an absolute blast when solo or with some friends.
>
> Infection is always a blast! Unfortunately I’m looking into finding a ranked playlist. Thanks for the reply though.

When it comes to Ranked, Team Arena is a solid choice. Aside from the questionable frequency of Slayer, it’s very refreshing.

Probably Swat since you don’t really need to team shoot people. If you want a more traditional game though, then I would say Slayer. Objective gametypes like in Team Arena can require more coordination and can be harder to do when facing a team. In either case, you shouldn’t expect to get really high in rank unless you’re a beast that can carry teams since random teammates can be a crapshoot.

Is say Infection but you said ranked so try doubles ive had my partner quit at the start and I still came out on top and even if you have a partner it is still a lot less carrying than team slayer

> 2535415472426404;12:
> Is say Infection but you said ranked so try doubles ive had my partner quit at the start and I still came out on top and even if you have a partner it is still a lot less carrying than team slayer

You only come out on top in 1v2 Doubles game if the other team isn’t good or if your teammate quit on you while you were up a few kills, so you just hid for most of the game. If he’s trying to rank high in a playlist Solo, he’s not going to make it very far in Doubles if he has to face multiple 1v2 situations, especially once he makes it out of Gold-/low Plat-tier play.

Swat.
Slayer should be okay too as long as you know what you should be doing.

> 2586218893181855;13:
> > 2535415472426404;12:
> > Is say Infection but you said ranked so try doubles ive had my partner quit at the start and I still came out on top and even if you have a partner it is still a lot less carrying than team slayer
>
> You only come out on top in 1v2 Doubles game if the other team isn’t good or if your teammate quit on you while you were up a few kills, so you just hid for most of the game. If he’s trying to rank high in a playlist Solo, he’s not going to make it very far in Doubles if he has to face multiple 1v2 situations, especially once he makes it out of Gold-/low Plat-tier play.

I did not hide most of the game and you were half way right one of them was good while the other wasnt and they weren’t very coordinated it was more of me vs one at a time and my teammate scored 2 kills on them and quit and just because it can happen once doesn’t mean he would always have teammates that quit but carrying one persons weight is a lot less than 3 other people if he plays slayer solo

> 2535415472426404;15:
> > 2586218893181855;13:
> > > 2535415472426404;12:
> > > Is say Infection but you said ranked so try doubles ive had my partner quit at the start and I still came out on top and even if you have a partner it is still a lot less carrying than team slayer
> >
> > You only come out on top in 1v2 Doubles game if the other team isn’t good or if your teammate quit on you while you were up a few kills, so you just hid for most of the game. If he’s trying to rank high in a playlist Solo, he’s not going to make it very far in Doubles if he has to face multiple 1v2 situations, especially once he makes it out of Gold-/low Plat-tier play.
>
> I did not hide most of the game and you were half way right one of them was good while the other wasnt and they weren’t very coordinated it was more of me vs one at a time and my teammate scored 2 kills on them and quit and just because it can happen once doesn’t mean he would always have teammates that quit but carrying one persons weight is a lot less than 3 other people if he plays slayer solo

Well, I wasn’t talking about you specifically. I was speaking in general, as in most people in a 1v2 game win only they were up and hid most of match or because the other team isn’t good. If they’re not coming at you together, they are trash. Something that rarely happens once you get into higher tier gameplay.