other specializations

So i looked at that video on xbox live saying the specializations would be available to anyone who played halo 4 online before like November 20th 2012 right? Well its the 24th and im still stuck 70 and i played plenty before the 20th. If theres a lot to sort through i could understand but i would like some kind of notification that im actually gonna get access to these specializations.

Well from what I have gathered from other post and comments is that the code should be sent by your email associated with your gamertag by the 30th. Although some say by the 1st

The fine print says that a code will be e-mailed to you by Nov 30th. Who knows how many codes MS has to send out, or even the order of which they’re being sent out.

They will send an e-mail with the code to unlock the rest of the specializations by the 30th.

> Well from what I have gathered from other post and comments is that the code should be sent by your email associated with your gamertag by the 30th. Although some say by the 1st

The reason some say the 30th and some say Dec 1st is because in the fine print of an e-mail MS sent out about this promotion around Oct 15th said codes will be received by the 30th. But bs angel stated on her Twitter that they should all be sent out by Dec 1st.

> The reason some say the 30th and some say Dec 1st is because in the fine print of an e-mail MS sent out about this promotion around Oct 15th said codes will be received by the 30th. But bs angel stated on her Twitter that they should all be sent out by Dec 1st.

Thank you for telling me. It is good to know the exact reasoning.