Other Halo's Marked as "DLC" Aren't Downloading

Underneath the DLC menu on steam, all of the games are enabled and say “Downloading” but they aren’t showing up in my downloads menu. I have verified the integrity of the game cache and re downloaded it to no avail. I have also left it on overnight to see if they were downloading but not showing up, but that didn’t work either.

Halo: Reach is currently the only title available to download and play. CEA - 4 will be developed, tested, and released throughout next year.

yea they put out the worst halo 1st which is sad be so much more populated if they release h3 and h2

Goddamnit! i only bought this thing for Forge on Halo 4… WTF

People REALLY need to learn how to read before they purchase. So many people are cheesed because they lacked information and bought the game expecting something that was very clearly stated as not being included at launch.

> 2533274845740642;5:
> People REALLY need to learn how to read before they purchase. So many people are cheesed because they lacked information and bought the game expecting something that was very clearly stated as not being included at launch.

In all honesty though its labeled “the master chief collection” not “halo reach”

Yeah it blows but hey soon and we already own them for when they’re released

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>
Ouf, vraiment déçus. C’est une exclusivité Microsoft Xbox, j’ai attendu des années pour qu’il les sortes enfin sur PC (qui est aussi Microsoft) et là je vois sur Steam “Halo : The Master Chief Collection”, je regarde ce qu’il contient vite fait et j’aperçois les titre “Halo 3” “Halo 4” en DLC, je me dis cool enfin ils se sont bougés et l’on sorti sur PC.
Je l’achète et l’installe puis constate que seulement Halo reach est disponible, je me dis que pour les débloquer il faut faire l’histoire complète ou que je n’ai pas assez de place sur mon disque dur mais non enfaite ils ne sont simplement pas disponibles, mais bordel afficher pas les titres en DLC s’ils ne sont pas jouables, on s’en fout de savoir qu’ils vont arriver, on veut juste voir ce que l’on achète.
Du coup je suis vraiment déçu de mon achat car je pensais pouvoir enfin jouer à Halo 3 et 4 et non je me tape Halo reach … de plus on paye 39.50.- pour un jeu qui a juste été adapté sur PC … mouais.
Merci 343 Industries c’est n’importe quoi !

P.S. mort de rire le petit “coming soon” quand on laisse la souris sur l’image de l’article --’.

> 2533274954460903;6:
> > 2533274845740642;5:
> > People REALLY need to learn how to read before they purchase. So many people are cheesed because they lacked information and bought the game expecting something that was very clearly stated as not being included at launch.
>
> In all honesty though its labeled “the master chief collection” not “halo reach”

which isnt an excuse for your inability to read, the staggered release was stated months ago, as was the fact that the games were being released in in-universe chronological order

> 2533274849704990;9:
> > 2533274954460903;6:
> > > 2533274845740642;5:
> > > People REALLY need to learn how to read before they purchase. So many people are cheesed because they lacked information and bought the game expecting something that was very clearly stated as not being included at launch.
> >
> > In all honesty though its labeled “the master chief collection” not “halo reach”
>
> which isnt an excuse for your inability to read, the staggered release was stated months ago, as was the fact that the games were being released in in-universe chronological order

It states very clearly on the Package Info for the MCC that the games will be released in stages, starting with Reach and going in canon chronological order.

As well, the fact that every other game has its price and launch date set to N/A should tip some people off.

I don’t want to wait any more than anybody else, but damn, don’t complain about something because you were uninformed.

> 2535444978065061;4:
> Goddamnit! i only bought this thing for Forge on Halo 4… WTF

Halo 4 forge, really? Reach and 3 both had way better forge than 4. Get over it. and maybe read about what you are buying before you buy it instead of getting upset.

> 2533274954460903;6:
> > 2533274845740642;5:
> > People REALLY need to learn how to read before they purchase. So many people are cheesed because they lacked information and bought the game expecting something that was very clearly stated as not being included at launch.
>
> In all honesty though its labeled “the master chief collection” not “halo reach”

In all honesty if you buy something without reading into the first two sentences on its store page, should you really get a say in anything?
“For the first time, the series that changed console gaming forever comes to PC with six blockbuster games in one epic experience. This bundle includes all titles in the collection that will be delivered over time, beginning now with Halo: Reach and ending with Halo 4 in 2020.

Just one of four points I see in the about section which strongly allude to future Halo releases. Here’s more.
“Starting with the incredible bravery of Noble Six in Halo: Reach and ending with the rise of a new enemy in Halo 4, the games will release in order of the fictional story. When complete, the Master Chief’s saga will total 67 campaign missions.”
When finished, the collection will have the most diverse and expansive Halo multiplayer experience to date, with more than 120 multiplayer maps.”
“Become a Halo Insider and join us on the journey to bring the rest of the Master Chief Collection to PC in the upcoming year.

Someone out there managed to miss all of those. As if it wasn’t enough of a red flag that Reach is the only individually purchasable DLC on the store page. Or the fact that all preview images (plus the trailer) are purely Reach.
WTF do you want them to do? Copy/paste the about section into the game title?

Sounds like someone didn’t read the fine print.

> 2535454703778907;13:
> Sounds like someone didn’t read the fine print.

Not even fine print, it’s pretty clearly stated multiple times on the store page.
I just don’t understand why people would buy something without fully reading the product info or doing further research, especially in this day in age where companies are actively creating much more scummy situations and adding stuff into the terms of service to trick or deceive you, that’s just very odd to me.

> 2533274827983734;14:
> > 2535454703778907;13:
> > Sounds like someone didn’t read the fine print.
>
> Not even fine print, it’s pretty clearly stated multiple times on the store page.
> I just don’t understand why people would buy something without fully reading the product info or doing further research, especially in this day in age where companies are actively creating much more scummy situations and adding stuff into the terms of service to trick or deceive you, that’s just very odd to me.

These are the kind of people that were given flight invites and didn’t realize it until a week after the last flight ended while we were left out.

> 2533274984228363;8:
> Ouf, vraiment déçus. C’est une exclusivité Microsoft Xbox, j’ai attendu des années pour qu’il les sortes enfin sur PC (qui est aussi Microsoft) et là je vois sur Steam “Halo : The Master Chief Collection”, je regarde ce qu’il contient vite fait et j’aperçois les titre “Halo 3” “Halo 4” en DLC, je me dis cool enfin ils se sont bougés et l’on sorti sur PC.
> Je l’achète et l’installe puis constate que seulement Halo reach est disponible, je me dis que pour les débloquer il faut faire l’histoire complète ou que je n’ai pas assez de place sur mon disque dur mais non enfaite ils ne sont simplement pas disponibles, mais bordel afficher pas les titres en DLC s’ils ne sont pas jouables, on s’en fout de savoir qu’ils vont arriver, on veut juste voir ce que l’on achète.
> Du coup je suis vraiment déçu de mon achat car je pensais pouvoir enfin jouer à Halo 3 et 4 et non je me tape Halo reach … de plus on paye 39.50.- pour un jeu qui a juste été adapté sur PC … mouais.
> Merci 343 Industries c’est n’importe quoi !
>
> P.S. mort de rire le petit “coming soon” quand on laisse la souris sur l’image de l’article --’.

Mec t’es au courant que c’est un forum anglais ? Si tu veux que les gens te comprennent faut parler anglais x)

So i know this is later than all of you people are dealing with this but i see the games in my manage game content tab and i downloaded them the first day i got the game and they all ran fine. but yesterday they all strangely say that i need to download them again and when i try it just stays at 0 progress and im not sure what the problem is. it even give me the option to resume campaign on halo 2 for example but i cant play it because its apparently not installed. does anyone know what happened?

Please don’t revive old topics thanks. You are welcome to start a new topic for your issues