Other character armours in Reach?

I know this isn’t going to happen as 343’s main focus uis Halo:5,HW2 and Halo 6,but i want to know what characters armour would you like in Reach,this could be the newest of chief’s armour,Locke’s armour,Buck’s etc.I personally wouldn’t mind seeing Vale’s armour and Linda’s.BUT what’s yours?

I don’t want any new armours added to Halo Reach. It already has many good looking armors and is 7 years old.

They dont care about reach anymore, so there is no way that there will be new content. But never say never, maybe there is going to be a random brainfart happening and they update reach.

> 2533274921980180;3:
> They dont care about reach anymore, so there is no way that there will be new content. But never say never, maybe there is going to be a random brainfart happening and they update reach.

I hope one part of 343 still cares about Reach and brings more variety and fix the bugs and lag!

> 2535450453445225;2:
> I don’t want any new armours added to Halo Reach. It already has many good looking armors and is 7 years old.

^ I agree with this ^

Having new armors for Reach wouldn’t be necessary at all! The game is 7 years old man! It’s like in that case, add new armors to Halo 3! Just would be pointless!

Well then agreed ^ ^ it seems already this forum has had it’s vote tbh.Thank you for sharing.