Osiris = Justice League

Anyone else notice the similarities between DC Comic’s Justice League and 343’s Fireteam Osiris? Who am I kidding? Nobody has but me because I’m a massive nerd… but here is my argument:

Vale = Flash

  1. Vale’s color scheme is red and gold. Just like the Flash.
  2. Her passive ability is that she moves faster than the rest of Osiris. The Flash’s superpower is super speed.

Locke = Batman

  1. Locke’s and Batman’s color scheme is solid black.
  2. Both Locke and Batman are stoic, serious leaders of their respective teams.
  3. Locke’s passive ability is an extra grenade, which is the most comparable ability to Batman’s gadgets

Tanaka = Superman

  1. Tanaka is the biggest member of Osiris and Superman is the most powerful member of the Justice League.
  2. Tanaka’ passive abilities are extended motion tracker range, which can be seen as Superman’s super vision. She also has access to her tracker within smart link, which can be seen as X-ray vision.
  3. Tanaka has blue on her armor and Superman’s primary color is blue.

Buck = Green Lantern

  1. Obvious similarities is that Nathan Fillion voices both characters. Green Lantern is voiced by Fillion more often than not in animated media.
  2. Both are the comedic relief in their respective teams.
  3. Buck’s passive ability is he punches harder than the rest of Osiris. Green Lantern’s primary attack is usually a giant green fist.

Head canon accepted

Vlash, Batlocke, Supernaka and Buck Lantern!
In that case, Captain Ameri-John, Iron Manfred, Black Winda and Scarlett Welly.

Let them FIGHT!

The best thing is that this actually has sound logic and information to back it up.

Arbiter is Martian Manhunter?

But then who is wonder woman or aquaman?

> 2661949065475413;5:
> Arbiter is Martian Manhunter?
>
> But then who is wonder woman or aquaman?

Wonder Woman = Palmer

Aquaman= Thorne

> 2533274810945725;3:
> Vlash, Batlocke, Supernaka and Buck Lantern!
> In that case, Captain Ameri-John, Iron Manfred, Black Winda and Scarlett Welly.
>
> Let them FIGHT!

Iron Manfred - oh god I think I just died hahaha

This made my Friday.

Tanaka should be Wonder Woman.

That leaves John free to be Superman, overpowered as -Yoink-.

I love this, but I have one problem. I’m not sure about the Buck=GL one. It really just depends on the GL I suppose. John Stewart and Kyle are often portrayed as more serious characters. (Especially John.) He does occasionally have a dry whit but never the irreverence of Buck. I suppose Buck and early Hal Jordan can be compared. They both are usually older members in the team with a lot of irreverence, but Hal is more of a quiet, brooding figure since the “Great Geoff Revival.” And no one, I repeate, no one is Guy Gardner. He stands alone in -yoink-hole-dry.

In summary, I really like DC comics and probably put too much thought into this. Great post OP!

it can’t been unseen!

Locke is not black. He’s a weird blue half the time.

> 2533275013793023;1:
> Anyone else notice the similarities between DC Comic’s Justice League and 343’s Fireteam Osiris? Who am I kidding? Nobody has but me because I’m a massive nerd… but here is my argument:
>
> Vale = Flash
> 1. Vale’s color scheme is red and gold. Just like the Flash.
> 2. Her passive ability is that she moves faster than the rest of Osiris. The Flash’s superpower is super speed.
>
> Locke = Batman
> 1. Locke’s and Batman’s color scheme is solid black.
> 2. Both Locke and Batman are stoic, serious leaders of their respective teams.
> 3. Locke’s passive ability is an extra grenade, which is the most comparable ability to Batman’s gadgets
>
> Tanaka = Superman
> 1. Tanaka is the biggest member of Osiris and Superman is the most powerful member of the Justice League.
> 2. Tanaka’ passive abilities are extended motion tracker range, which can be seen as Superman’s super vision. She also has access to her tracker within smart link, which can be seen as X-ray vision.
> 3. Tanaka has blue on her armor and Superman’s primary color is blue.
>
> Buck = Green Lantern
> 1. Obvious similarities is that Nathan Fillion voices both characters. Green Lantern is voiced by Fillion more often than not in animated media.
> 2. Both are the comedic relief in their respective teams.
> 2. Buck’s passive ability is he punches harder than the rest of Osiris. Green Lantern’s primary attack is usually a giant green fist.

I forgot to add that Buck’s armor is some kind of green. Green Lantern is… green.

> 2535436507442501;10:
> I love this, but I have one problem. I’m not sure about the Buck=GL one. It really just depends on the GL I suppose. John Stewart and Kyle are often portrayed as more serious characters. (Especially John.) He does occasionally have a dry whit but never the irreverence of Buck. I suppose Buck and early Hal Jordan can be compared. They both are usually older members in the team with a lot of irreverence, but Hal is more of a quiet, brooding figure since the “Great Geoff Revival.” And no one, I repeate, no one is Guy Gardner. He stands alone in -yoink-hole-dry.
>
> In summary, I really like DC comics and probably put too much thought into this. Great post OP!

I like you. You know your Lanterns. The Lanterns are my favorite.

But I was referring to Hal because he has Fillion’s voice. He is actually funny in the newer animated movies put out by DC.

what are blue teams passive abilities?

> 2533274800656155;15:
> what are blue teams passive abilities?

John: Increased melee damage
Fred: Extra Grenade/Carries 3 Frags
Kelly: Increased run/clamber speed
Linda: Motion tracker range increase and can see the tracker in smart link

> 2533275013793023;16:
> > 2533274800656155;15:
> > what are blue teams passive abilities?
>
>
> John: Increased melee damage
> Fred: Extra Grenade/Carries 3 Frags
> Kelly: Increased run/clamber speed
> Linda: Motion tracker range increase and can see the tracker in smart link

hmm well they messed that up.
Chief and Fred should be switched fred is the cqc expert.
Chiefs ability should be increased accuracy, or bonus to teammate damage