Oshar Spartan Republic is Looking for Soldiers!

Hello Soldiers! I am the President of Oshar Spartan Republic. I have come today to ask for soldiers out there to enlist in my organization to help meet the goal of this Clan. We aim to rid the halo community of any dictators, tyrants or anyone that we don’t see fit to be a leader within the halo community. Reasons may very depending on the situation but some reasons for why may be that they just don’t have the maturity or the attitude it takes to run a clan. We are a military style clan. We aim to be respected among the halo community as a group of individuals that are seen as a force to be reckoned with. If you are looking for a clan that have members that strive on being the best of the best then we are the clan for you. We will have different sections within the clan. These are the sections that you may be placed in:

Recruits: All new members must start out as soldiers (except builders) until they have gained the trust that is needed in order to move up the ranks. The probation period for the Recruits would range from a few days to a week depending on how much we play together. While we play I will also see whether or not you are fit to join this clan. If you’re skills are truly sharp, you will move straight to the ODST’s. If I see that you have potential or that you are needed in the clan, you will move onto the Soldiers.

Soldiers: These are what make up the majority of the clan especially in the early stages. Most recruits will be sent to this section of the clan however it is generally easy to move up the ranks from here. This class of infantry will be called upon in raids, meetings (sometimes), recruitment’s, etc…

ODST: These are the more advanced soldiers. Each ODST is responsible for leading a squad of 3 other Soldiers. All ODST’s must manage their squad and can name themselves but the name must be run by The president first (me). This class of infantry will most likely be called upon in raids, meetings, clan battles, recruitment’s, map testing, etc…

Spartans: This is the highest level a member can be other than participating in leading the clan. Being a part of this class means that your aim is absolutely amazing and your skills are unique and special. Spartans are usually more competitive players and are some of the most respected members in the clan. Spartans participate in clan battles, recruitment’s, raids, etc…

Builders: These are special members of the clan. They are the expert forgers that create the training maps, clan bases, raid maps, recruitment maps, etc… People can apply directly to this section of the clan without going through the recruitment phase. The only thing you need to do is show me 1 or 2 of your own maps that you have made. They can be anything as long as you can run at least a 2v2 game on it.

If you would like to join please message me on XBL at my gamertag: TBL Malignant or reply to this thread and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can since I get email notifications from this post. Goodluck out there soldiers and control the battlefield.