Orlando Animated Emblem

In light of a recent event in Orlando (USA) 49 people were gunned down by a deranged ISIS Maniac at a LGBT Nightclub. And around 50 injured some expected to pass away in the coming days. I would like to petition or ask 343 to add a “Orlando” emblem so halo fans can show their support for the family’s and loved ones. This ISIS attack affect everyone not just in the US but around the World. Pray for Orlando. Post here to support the Emblem and offer your prayers for the family’s.

> 2535418262439483;1:
> In light of a recent event in Orlando (USA) 49 people were gunned down by a deranged ISIS Maniac at a LGBT Nightclub. And around 50 injured some expected to pass away in the coming days. I would like to petition or ask 343 to add a “Orlando” emblem so halo fans can show their support for the family’s and loved ones. This ISIS attack affect everyone not just in the US but around the World. Pray for Orlando. Post here to support the Emblem and offer your prayers for the family’s.

I don’t think they will do that. And if I can remember correctly, you can’t make a petition on the forum.

> 2535418262439483;1:
> In light of a recent event in Orlando (USA) 49 people were gunned down by a deranged ISIS Maniac at a LGBT Nightclub. And around 50 injured some expected to pass away in the coming days. I would like to petition or ask 343 to add a “Orlando” emblem so halo fans can show their support for the family’s and loved ones. This ISIS attack affect everyone not just in the US but around the World. Pray for Orlando. Post here to support the Emblem and offer your prayers for the family’s.

this forum does not allow petitions, and in my memory, they didn’t do anything for france. so i highly doubt they will do something for orlando…

they only did the animated stars, because those kids dad played halo. and was an active member here

I’m using Petition as a verb
make or present a formal request to (an authority) with respect to a particular cause.

> 2535418262439483;1:

You have my support in this.

No. We should not commemorate tragedies. We should not let them rule us, overtake us. It is sad, truly. And my heart goes out to them and their families. But there is a time and a place for political, and real world problems. Those places are the real world, and the news.

It’s a nice thought, but I think they only did the original animated emblem because the dad played Halo.

They probably also don’t want to get in the position of having to deny requests if they started adding emblems whenever a tragedy happened.

It’s a nice thought OP, but there are so many tragedies around the world each day it doesn’t feel right to highlight just one. Agree with LUKEPOWA on that one.

An Orlando emblem would be great. Just another thing to add to the list. :frowning:

I do see where the other people are coming from in saying not to, though.

Not to sound cold but Merica isn’t the only country in the world bad things happen in. Do we really need an emblem per every bad thing that happens? Let’s leave them to things that happen in the halo community please.

> 2533274870591903;11:
> Not to sound cold but Merica isn’t the only country in the world bad things happen in. Do we really need an emblem per every bad thing that happens? Let’s leave them to things that happen in the halo community please.

This. There are too many things in the world that are catastrophic (Passenger Jet crashes, shootings, weather events, etc) that take a lot of lives. Highlighting this one in particular may eventually lead to people wanting an emblem for every catastrophe, and 343i can’t make 15 emblems a day

Yeah I don’t think so.

People are killed every day. Just because it was americans doesn’t make it special despite what your 24 hour propagancough news channels will tell you.

> 2535418262439483;1:

You’ve gotta remember, shootings have happened in many more places than just Orlando. If they made one for this they’d have to make one for each shooting. Also, if my family was shot, I wouldn’t play a game about shooting.