ORION is definately a Halo map

Long sight lines up top, cqc on bottom. Multiple power weapons and a power position thats good for short term camping. Varying levels of Skill jumps galore alongside multiple makeshift covers. When a fight breaks out, it can end quickly byt if that fight lasts too long and watch it devolve into all out warfare with competent teammates. Keep making maps like this and I can forget about my other issues with Halo 5.

For me, this is how a Halo map should feel like. Competitve and causuals will enjoy this map.

Just played it.

Everyone stayed at their spawns and time almost ran out.

Also, put in Halo 3 and look at the map clarity. Orion blinds the players. 343 needs to copy Halo3 map clarity.

i can’t see anything in this beta. So frustrating. Not Halo at all.

i havent played Pegasus or orion, when game mode you playing?

> 2605654070139505;2:
> Just played it.
>
> Everyone stayed at their spawns and time almost ran out.
>
> Also, put in Halo 3 and look at the map clarity. Orion blinds the players. 343 needs to copy Halo3 map clarity.
>
> i can’t see anything in this beta. So frustrating. Not Halo at all.

I haven’t played Orion yet, but you are seriously right, it’s so damn hard to see in Halo 5’s maps.

Sun glare kills this map, as if it wasnt lopsided enough, i cant see a damn thing looking to the corner tower. If a team gets a sniper and camps that side, the game is over, no opportunity to push with cover, never see anyone move on this map, everyone basically stays where they spawn. camper’s wet dream this.

Next gen lighting to real? Lol, but seriously, Spartans have visors. I damn well know they have some sort of shade tinting to help with glare/auto adjust. So far, I’ve gotten it on Regret and Empire. Haven’t played Orion, but just watched gameplay of it, and the Sun Glare is real.