ORION AND PEGASUS REVEALED

The tittle says all!
IGN has revealed the new Forge Maps of Halo 5 Guardians : Orion and Pegasus
You can see videos here:

Orion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8_5ZgQi0Dk

Pegasus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dGrIy9C9iE

Also, new Rocket Launcher gameplay in Pegasus has been revealed. Do you like the maps guys? What about the new Rocket Launcher?

Not that excited. Look like uninteresting maps.

I want to see Strongholds but I don’t know whether I can stand the boredom of playing more of this.

I’m fine with the new Rocket launcher honestly. Yea it kind of sucks that the iconic look of it will be gone, but I think it’ll allow for slightly better visibility as the old one was huge. I just don’t care too much about the look as long as it performs well and looks acceptable.

As for the maps, I have always loved forge maps, so I’m all aboard with these. Pegasus looks awesome

that rocket tho… seriously if your gonna change the look of something at least try to make it look good, its a frikkin green tube?

> 2533274992474359;4:
> that rocket tho… seriously if your gonna change the look of something at least try to make it look good, its a frikkin green tube?

Kind of like a real rocket launcher.

i like the look of them both tbh, Orion probably looks better imo
just hoping forge has a wider range of colours/thmes this time, looking at white blocks so much is horrid afte a while
Rocket Launcher looks fine too tbh getting a better look of it there

Orion looks way too open. Pegasus looks alright. Are these both forged maps? Rockets have a clear view but resemble a modern day AT4 haha.

Both of the maps look pretty good, hopefully the boring grey textures are a place holder.

Onion looks decent

Cool forge objects!!!

> 2533274798011936;5:
> > 2533274992474359;4:
> > that rocket tho… seriously if your gonna change the look of something at least try to make it look good, its a frikkin green tube?
>
>
> Kind of like a real rocket launcher.

Yes… And we’re in 2015. Halo is 500 years in the future. This launcher is so generic it’s embarrassing

> 2602973356072471;6:
> i like the look of them both tbh, Orion probably looks better imo
> just hoping forge has a wider range of colours/thmes this time, looking at white blocks so much is horrid afte a while
> Rocket Launcher looks fine too tbh getting a better look of it there

Looks like there are coloured objects. 2 red cylinders on one of them :smiley: :smiley:

8 cores, 8 GB of DDR3, and…

The forge pieces are all one color still? Lmao

> 2533275018899275;13:
> 8 cores, 8 GB of DDR3 ram, and…
>
> The forge pieces are all one color still? Lmao

The Breakout maps are Forge maps FYI. They have a yellow theme. There are multiple forge palletes

> 2533275018899275;13:
> 8 cores, 8 GB of DDR3, and…
>
> The forge pieces are all one color still? Lmao

Looks like you can select more colours. There are 2 red cylinders on one of the maps which look -Yoink!-

Looks good, I’ll be upset though if there’s not a proper forge world, with the power of the XBone. They can easily do it, but 343 just get CA to do all their forge and CA compared to Bungie who made Reach’s forge themselves = -Yoink-

They both look pretty alright to me, but I’m not extremely sure on the textures. They are very smooth and easy on the eyes compared to earlier iterations, but I really do think that 343i should go the extra mile this time and give varying textures to a lot of objects. It’s not easy, but visual variety in Halo 5’s forge is something that is going to expected by a good amount of people. UNSC metal, Sandstone, Covenant metal, forerunner, et cetera. I’d love to see varying textures.

I really hope we don’t get another Halo: Reach situation where half the maps you play on in multiplayer were just forge maps. It got so incredibly dull and boring to play on the same drably colored maps. Killed it almost completely for me.

> 2533274877724470;12:
> > 2602973356072471;6:
> > i like the look of them both tbh, Orion probably looks better imo
> > just hoping forge has a wider range of colours/thmes this time, looking at white blocks so much is horrid afte a while
> > Rocket Launcher looks fine too tbh getting a better look of it there
>
>
> Looks like there are coloured objects. 2 red cylinders on one of them :smiley: :smiley:

yeah i noticed when i re watched the vidoes lol, id prefer a theme system though like “UNSC”, “Covenant” etc

It looks so generic.