Original Playlists Please!

343 can we please have a playlist for original slayer? 3 second respawn, no loadouts, fixed weapon spawns, no AA.
It would also be nice to have BR slayer and DMR slayer playlists. But if you were to just choose one, just make original slayer. Please make this happen 343!

i might actually start playing again if they did this.

Yeah i want this as well.

So it would be

AR/Pistol Start
No AA
No loadout
No ordinance

Signed in just to comment. I want this too! In fact… I need this.

You guys realize this wouldn’t work, right? All of the maps that shipped with Halo 4 are designed specifically for Armor Abilites and Sprint..

That’s why a lot of the maps are huge, that’s why the DMR is so good, and that’s why the map design feels okay, reasonable at best. It’s the AA’s the whole online experience revolves around, not the map design nor weapon balancing.

I would love a classic playlist with a lockout remake. It would have to be a complete community mapped playlist, or it wouldn’t play well on our current maps.

> You guys realize this wouldn’t work, right? All of the maps that shipped with Halo 4 are designed specifically for Armor Abilites and Sprint..
>
> That’s why a lot of the maps are huge, that’s why the DMR is so good, and that’s why the map design feels okay, reasonable at best. It’s the AA’s the whole online experience revolves around, not the map design nor weapon balancing.
>
> I would love a classic playlist with a lockout remake. It would have to be a complete community mapped playlist, or it wouldn’t play well on our current maps.

Ye of little faith. It could work. Keep sprint. I don’t mind AA’s but I’d like a playlist without them. Not just SWAT.

> You guys realize this wouldn’t work, right? All of the maps that shipped with Halo 4 are designed specifically for Armor Abilites and Sprint…
>
> That’s why a lot of the maps are huge, that’s why the DMR is so good, and that’s why the map design feels okay, reasonable at best. It’s the AA’s the whole online experience revolves around, not the map design nor weapon balancing.
>
> I would love a classic playlist with a lockout remake. It would have to be a complete community mapped playlist, or it wouldn’t play well on our current maps.

Well they can keep sprint. It’s not as annoying as AA are. The maps are designed around sprint, not every AA. Armor Abilities in Halo 4 don’t affect how you go about the map, it affects how you fight someone. These maps would be just fine without AA.