Original Halo2 wont connect to Xbox live

Hello. I can’t get halo 2 to connect to xbox live I am able to get Halo 3 Halo ODST and Halo Reach to connect am I missing a setting?or is there just something wrong with my disk? any help is appreciated

Halo 2 for Xbox live was shut down a number of years ago now, It closed when the original Xbox live servers were decomissioned. You can still play using xbox connect as far as I know, or via the Master Chief Collection

Thanks. I’m surprised they didn’t carry it over to the New sever. I’m not buy anX box 1 just for that. Thanks again!

I think they would have had to produce a title update for the game itself to get it working on live for the 360. By that time Halo 3, ODST and Reach were out and they were in the process of handing Halo over to 343i.

If you really want to play Halo 2 but don’t have an Xbox One, Halo 2 Vista still works, though it’s a very small community.

> 2533274935366123;5:
> If you really want to play Halo 2 but don’t have an Xbox One, Halo 2 Vista still works, though it’s a very small community.

Actually Halo 2 Vista is closed down as well. The only way you can play Classic Halo 2 without an Xbox One is through the program called XConnect, or something like that.

I wish they diddnt shut the original servers down

> Actually Halo 2 Vista is closed down as well. The only way you can play Classic Halo 2 without an Xbox One is through the program called XConnect, or something like that.

Halo 2 for Vista is still running, with an average player count of 10 to 20 players depending on daytime.

H2V still works, I was on it a few days ago. If you won’t buy an XBONE, then grab that.

servers were shut down long ago.

There are some services that you can connect to your Original XBOX or 360, that allow you to still play the original Xbox games online. They involve a certain program, like XLink Kai, that connects people through an internet connection. Just note, that whichever of these programs you use, if any, might not have good personal service, and could be more prone to modders, hackers, and trolls than Live.