Original English Audio Please!

Unfortunately here in Brazil we can only buy the portuguese version of Halo 4, and the translation is awful, sadly. Would it be possible for 343 Industries to let us get the original english audio for the campaign via DLC?
Thanks!

Same here but in spanish, not our fault that we arent given the choice to buy the english versions ):

Hi guys from 343, please hear us, i know that Microsoft has put some effort to the translation in some key markets, but for old fans of halo series, it horrible to hear the non original voice from Master chief and Cortana. we would appreciate a lot if you can take the suggestion from this post and make a DLC with the original sound. Thanks.

Please 343 Industries.

We want HALO 4 original audio.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst129375_No-English-VoiceOvers.aspx
Spain, Germany, Russia, Italy, Poland, Portugal, Belgium, Chile, Mexico approve.

There are various threads opened about dubbing. I think right now the developers are focusing on the issues on the “mayor” markets, which keeps us in the 3rd world waiting.

Well, at least Brazil is not alone with the dubbing frustrations. Of course, we appreciate the growing markets for gaming and local-made games, especially Halo, launching on the same day as in the US, which is a rare thing to happen in Brazil. But this should be faced as a major problem, a problem of planning. Lets hope that we can achieve this!
Thanks

+1

please 343, release a patch with the original english voices.

Hi 343 guys . I’m Brazilian and I would like to ask if you could let available the original English audio of halo 4 via DLC . Because its really sad for the fans of Halo , been oblied to play halo 4 with the HORRIBLE. Dubbed audio , without option to change it , please at least gave a chance to all halo fans in the world , to choose they preferences cause I really prefer Master Chief and Cortana original voices .
Thank you

> Same here but in spanish, not our fault that we arent given the choice to buy the english versions ):

Yeah, it’s just ridiculous how I had to buy the English version from Amazon UK (I live in Spain) just to avoid listening to those awfully translated dialogues…

> > Same here but in spanish, not our fault that we arent given the choice to buy the english versions ):
>
> Yeah, it’s just ridiculous how I had to buy the English version from Amazon UK (I live in Spain) just to avoid listening to those awfully translated dialogues…

I also live in Spain and have the Spanish version, and honestly, it is not that bad, there is only sometimes some noticeable desynchronization with characters, and some lines of dialogue that sounds higher than the next/previous one or with different emphasis. This time translation, the meaning of words, is PERFECT, and i have read some Halo books. In general it is well done, much, much better than any previous halo (specially halo 2, i was going to sell my xbox just for that outrage).

We should make pressure on Microsoft to make them put more effort on localizing their software properly. Here, in Spain, we have one of the best quality localization industry in the world, we should make it count. If we begin to ask for english versions of games then, why are they going to put any effort in localizing their next products?

Join our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/halo4noenglish

Liked and signed the petition!!!

> > > Same here but in spanish, not our fault that we arent given the choice to buy the english versions ):
> >
> > Yeah, it’s just ridiculous how I had to buy the English version from Amazon UK (I live in Spain) just to avoid listening to those awfully translated dialogues…
>
> I also live in Spain and have the Spanish version, and honestly, it is not that bad, there is only sometimes some noticeable desynchronization with characters, and some lines of dialogue that sounds higher than the next/previous one or with different emphasis. This time translation, the meaning of words, is PERFECT, and i have read some Halo books. In general it is well done, much, much better than any previous halo (specially halo 2, i was going to sell my xbox just for that outrage).
>
> We should make pressure on Microsoft to make them put more effort on localizing their software properly. Here, in Spain, we have one of the best quality localization industry in the world, we should make it count. If we begin to ask for english versions of games then, why are they going to put any effort in localizing their next products?

I think asking for ms to guve us theoption of language is far better than just asking for decent dubbing

If I had bought English version on Amazon, I would probably pay more 60% of importing taxes and wouldn’t get halo 4 on november 6, obviously. I gotta say, Lasky’s voice on the brazilian dubbing is the same guy who dubbed The Flash on Justice League cartoons lol.

Original English Audio DLC please 343 and Microsoft. We beg you!

> > > > Same here but in spanish, not our fault that we arent given the choice to buy the english versions ):
> > >
> > > Yeah, it’s just ridiculous how I had to buy the English version from Amazon UK (I live in Spain) just to avoid listening to those awfully translated dialogues…
> >
> > I also live in Spain and have the Spanish version, and honestly, it is not that bad, there is only sometimes some noticeable desynchronization with characters, and some lines of dialogue that sounds higher than the next/previous one or with different emphasis. This time translation, the meaning of words, is PERFECT, and i have read some Halo books. In general it is well done, much, much better than any previous halo (specially halo 2, i was going to sell my xbox just for that outrage).
> >
> > We should make pressure on Microsoft to make them put more effort on localizing their software properly. Here, in Spain, we have one of the best quality localization industry in the world, we should make it count. If we begin to ask for english versions of games then, why are they going to put any effort in localizing their next products?
>
> I think asking for ms to guve us theoption of language is far better than just asking for decent dubbing

I think they do it this way because of space limitations in the DVD’s, previous Halos had more languages in the same disc

I didn’t even know that this was a problem. 343i please help these people get the real Halo experience.

No one should bother with dubbing anyway, it’s the useless thing ever! Why dubbing even exists?? lol They should just put subtitles, no disc space wasted…

I’m from Brazil too, and have played all halo games since CE, Halo 4 is the only one that i made the mistake of buying it here in Brazil, please release the original audio for us