Organizing armor sets? Favorite/bookmark feature

It’s kind of a pain when I want to change my armor and I have to scroll through loads of rows to find my favorite few buried in between sets I don’t like. I only have like 70 armor sets which is nowhere near as many as there are to still unlock, but it’s already a pain to find my favorites. I like to change my armor around sometimes and I feel like we could use some way to organize them.

Maybe let us set certain armors/helmets as a favorite, or bookmark, whatever and put them in a separate tab for easier access? So you can easily mark a bunch of armor/helmets you like the most and have them all right next to each other to equip on your spartan in seconds instead of scrolling through rows trying to find them.

I finally got my Locus helmet, it’s very good with the Reaper Grim armor set. Try it out, also Helioskrill and Shinobi is good. Scanner and Reaper Mortician is great too.

> 2533274856495864;2:
> I finally got my Locus helmet, it’s very good with the Reaper Grim armor set. Try it out, also Helioskrill and Shinobi is good. Scanner and Reaper Mortician is great too.

Read the post, I wasn’t asking for everyone’s favorite stuff, I was suggesting to 343 a way to let us organize our collection by favorites

They should organize all armor alphabetically with skins as a sub category. A drop down menu of the skins should appear if you are selecting a certain armor if it was ever correctly organized. That way in customization menu, you can see what you have unlocked and what is missing and you’ll know where it is because its alphabetical. Saves time from going to collection and back to customization and you can see a preview of the armor like how Halowaypoint lets you. Really hate having to scroll all the way to the end for my legendary armor. Granted I hardly ever change it… Since I always use Locus edge and Helljumper.

It was an opinion of mine related to this post. Of course I would like bookmarked armor sets.

> 2535409103705542;4:
> They should organize all armor alphabetically with skins as a sub category. A drop down menu of the skins should appear if you are selecting a certain armor if it was ever correctly organized. That way in customization menu, you can see what you have unlocked and what is missing and you’ll know where it is because its alphabetical. Saves time from going to collection and back to customization and you can see a preview of the armor like how Halowaypoint lets you. Really hate having to scroll all the way to the end for my legendary armor. Granted I hardly ever change it… Since I always use Locus edge and Helljumper.

Sounds great too. Any means of organization to fix the clutter.