Organized Xbox teams for older players tired of going solo

Of course. Expect an invite and more info shortly.

1 Like

Just curious, who will be sending us messages? I got a chat invite on Xbox from a gamertag I don’t know and I don’t want to decline it if its from you guys. Not sure if I’m just overly cautious but I usually decline chat invite from people I don’t know or recoginize.

If it’s from Human Genome, accept it.

Sign me up! UpturnedPluto29

1 Like

Will do.

Look for a club invite to Suit Up Spartans on Xbox.

Hi, please can I join, I’m in the UK and looking for a team to join.

Gamer tag is JAGUARP4W

Many thanks

1 Like

Yes. Glad to have you.

We have at least two guys from the Netherlands on this board, and two of our long time guys are from the UK.

1 Like

It wasn’t lol I’ll be on the lookout though. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

It should state Suit Up Spartans.

1 Like

I’m looking to play competitively with older players. I’m 33 and onyx. Gt: HeroNewb

1 Like

Still pretty new to Halo overall, trying to play with some peeps without it being sweaty or super random.

1 Like

Being new isn’t a problem but the crew is organized and competitive. The point is to get better together.

Hey 23 here, needing a group to play with. My Xbox gamertag is EarliestDust217, cst time zone, hit me up!

1 Like

I would like to join N0 NAM3 KILL3R

1 Like

I’m down to joining up. I seem to have this problem with joining groups that are only active for about a week and then completely die off.

I’m on PC and have both MCC and Infinite (of course). I’m 28 and played Halo 2 competitively in local circuits. I don’t even remember what that gamertag was but I’m Sqwatchy10 now in the Xbox app.

1 Like

We’ve been gaming together for six years.
As a PC player, can you join Xbox clubs? We’re all on console.
Would love to have you with us if you can. C

1 Like

Age 61 Southern California, skill level mid-platinum best day Diamond 1. good coms, want to team up!

1 Like

Good to have you.
Expect a club invite soon.

Everyone who asked to join has been sent an invite on Xbox live.

If for some reason you didn’t (I may have misspelled your GT )
search for Suit Up Spartan club.

1 Like

I joined in through the Xbox Console Companion app. Can’t wait to play!

1 Like