Organized Xbox teams for older players tired of going solo

Our Halo 5 companies were comprised of grownups who wanted to play on teams and work together.

I am creating this post for anyone interested in doing the same in Infinite.

All older gamers are welcome.
We will have lobbies for all team styles and individual skill levels.

Want to create strats? Great.
Want to just learn a role? Fine

Leave your gamer tag and one of our guys will reach out to you.

C

13 Likes

We want to create a community that plays to our strengths as older seasoned players. Your hands don’t work as well? Great neither do mine. Your reaction time is down? Perfect, we run as groups of two to support that slower reaction. Don’t know how you want to play HI yet? No n one else does either because we are in a learning curve. We want to use our individual strengths to make the game a little more palatable and engaging for the older community. We have supported the Halo franchise from day one and we have proven we are not going anywhere so let’s play Halo our way and have fun doing it.

7 Likes

MoomanRider#2349

I ain’t that old, but I feel it hahah.

1 Like

What do you mean older players (what age?)

1 Like

Honestly age doesn’t matter to much as long as your mature and want to work towards the goal of bettering yourself and your team through learning and developing. We are not necessarily looking to recruit for a company / clan here, unless you want or need a place to go in which case we do have an active clan that has been around for a few years. Just bring like minded individuals together to learn to adjust to the new game, develop strategies and gather players together that are active and mature that want to play with like minded individuals reguardless of ability or rank.

3 Likes

Every adult will have a group to join they are comfortable with. That includes age and skill range.

We’re finalizing a club on Xbox now.

Every older player will have the option to play as a team.

Thanks Run for leading this!!

3 Likes

It’s basically just a group of friends who’ve culminated over the years playing halo to get together and have game nights, work out strategies and basically try to make each other better while having fun

3 Likes

Psychobadger184 I’m in the U.K. been inthe group for 3 years I’m
39 so I’m oldish player I play all sorts in halo 5 was a 152 level hot me up if ya wanna join

1 Like

Ok thx for the info and how do i sign up?

2 Likes

aZn SOAP

Don’t ask what that means haha. It was created a… rather long time ago. Looking forward to playing!

1 Like

We’re getting the Xbox club finalized and will make sure you all get an invite to lobbies.

Please leave your time zone.
We have guys in the UK and US.
Thanks

1 Like

Ok, i’m 53 years young and live in The Netherlands i believe it’s GMT +1.

1 Like

Glad to have you with us.
Please expect someone to contact you within a day or less.

Yea we don’t really have a age preference, just most of us are in the 30+ range, as long as you have a love of the game like we do anyone can join

1 Like

30+ here. I’m in.

I’m in the middle of a move, so availability is going to be sporadic and such. But more than happy to have a few people to play with when I’m on.

pnut87 on xboxlive.

2 Likes

Hi there this sounds really interesting. I’ve been wanting to improve my skills before jumping into ranked. Been playing halo since the beginning. That doesn’t show in my skill level though but I really want to get better at Infinite. I mostly played Swat in past games so I have a lot to improve when it comes to using different weapons and engagement strategies.

Most of my friends don’t play as much as they used to so I’ve been sorely missing playing with other people. Some like minded people to play with and be supportive sounds perfect.

My gamer tag is Holland1946

2 Likes

Run&Gun will update soon and make sure you all are included.

1 Like

Thanks! Much appreciated

1 Like

Hey all sorry about not responding to you sooner. I will be sending messages to everyone tomorrow as well as an invite to a chat thread for updates, times and general info through the live messaging system. We are finalizing organization plans and putting together over views of simple strategies to start out with to help improve game play and promote good team play skills. Invites to the thread should be out in the next 12 hours. Thanks for your patience as we get the ball rolling.

2 Likes

I’m looking to join if that’s cool

1 Like