organize armor/weapons

I have allot of armor in Halo 5 and it’s getting hard to find the armor I want. Especially with all my new armor being in the very back. We need some way to organize. Maybe we could mark some as favorites which would be moved to the front of the list. Some goes for weapons. They could also give us armor loadouts that would allow us to quickly switch between our favorite armor/helmet/visor/color combo. Way do you think? Do you have any better ideas? One way or another this needs to happen

Should be able to organise, they are the same helmets and armour but different varients but there scattered around according to when you unlocked it

Besides, I don’t find it useful to have a certain helmet, then get it again with a stripe added on and with another name. What’s that supposed to be about?

> 2533274919083535;3:
> Besides, I don’t find it useful to have a certain helmet, then get it again with a stripe added on and with another name. What’s that supposed to be about?

Cosmetic happiness. I wore the Noble helmet for a long time, but it only shows your primary color. Then I got Noble Valor, which has some secondary color on it. I find that one to be much more visually pleasing.

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

who do you think is going to win the world championship?