Ordnance

I saw the new ordnance d-pad based (I assume) multi-weapon ordnance system you can see it at this link LINK to quick see it skip ahead to 1:17.

Personally I like it what do you guys think.

I like it because it isn’t a universal implementation in every playlists. As far as I know it is just in Infinite Slayer. It is nice being able to choose your power weapon or ability and a fresh change from the standard aspect of Halo Mutliplayer but as long as the traditional, standard weapon drops are still in the other game types, I am happy.

It would be nice if you can kill someone by squishing them.

if some one got unlucky they can get crushed by the ordnance drop. this was confirmed by either frankie or BS angel, dont remember which.

> if some one got unlucky they can get crushed by the ordnance drop. this was confirmed by either frankie or BS angel, dont remember which.

nice.

> > if some one got unlucky they can get crushed by the ordnance drop. this was confirmed by either frankie or BS angel, dont remember which.
>
> nice.

i know right? it should be an achievement!

E.G:-achievement earned- crush an enemy with an ordnance drop 50 G :smiley:

I don’t like the idea of losing a Perfection or a Spree because destiny thought that it would be funny to crush me with a Weapon Drop.

But I like the idea of Weapon Drops in that playlist, so I guess I’ll have to live with it. (=
It would be unrealistic that something smashes into your head and you survive so yeah, it is okay then. Not that it would happen often. (=

> I don’t like the idea of losing a Perfection or a Spree because destiny thought that it would be funny to crush me with a Weapon Drop.
>
> But I like the idea of Weapon Drops in that playlist, so I guess I’ll have to live with it. (=
> It would be unrealistic that something smashes into your head and you survive so yeah, it is okay then. Not that it would happen often. (=

there is notifications indicating where an ordnance drop will land, so it would be your own fault if you walked under it. and the drop seems to be player controlled as well, so you could theoretically purposefully crush some one with your drop. the luck part plays into the unawareness of the one being crushed and the timing of the person calling the drop but if it just lands in a random spot around the player calling for it, the player calling for it can easily get crushed as well. but this is just speculation.

EDIT: 117 posts, I AM LE MASTER CHIEF! >:)

I don’t always like the ordnance drops. Especially when they dump a bunch of OK stuff like nades or a br. Ordnance is for power weapons

i love the ordinance drop in halo 4 especialy when i can get a stickey detinator

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

waffles waffles waffles waffles waffles waffles

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

waffles

Yeah, the sticky detonator, incineration cannon, railgun, and binary rifle are great. I just don’t like how there are cruddy things like nades and automatic rifles in the mix also