Ordnance

I think it’s safe to say most of the halo community hates ordnance, what would everyone think if they removed it in MCC? Personally it was my biggest issue with the game and I would love to give it a try without it. Just thinking out loud here :smiley:

I’ve only played one game where I actually got to use my ordanance request. Its definitely not the traditional Halo mechanic, but maybe there is a place for it in some game-types.

It is annoying. But voting for team/legendary slayer with a party fixes that.

> 2533274802804491;3:
> It is annoying. But voting for team/legendary slayer with a party fixes that.

There is a mode without all that extra crap O.O? Played a custom h4 game without all of it and felt a lot like old halo. Just couldn’t get rid of sprint. But pretty good fun(:

> 2533274834812327;4:
> > 2533274802804491;3:
> > It is annoying. But voting for team/legendary slayer with a party fixes that.
>
>
> There is a mode without all that extra crap O.O? Played a custom h4 game without all of it and felt a lot like old halo. Just couldn’t get rid of sprint. But pretty good fun(:

Yeah man, in team slayer. Infinity slayer is all the ordnance crap, team slayer is no ordnance just armour abilities, and legendary slayer is no armour abilities and no ordnance.

Legendary slayer feels more like halo. I implore everyone to vote it.

And there are custom gametypes that get rid of sprint as well. Meaning it plays just like halo should be played.

I personally liked ordnance because the weapons that I get from it cater to my play style. Which basically means jetpacking around with heavy weapons and ammo support upgrade. I’m that guy, yes that guy.

The only reason that it is still in the game is because there are things you can unlock by getting ordinance masteries.

Ordinance hate. I kinda like it. sure its sad when you don’t get anything good or someone inexplicably has a incineration cannon, but its kinda like a present for doing well in the game. dunno, maybe I’m dumb, but that’s my opinion.

I’m glad its only in the infinity game type

> 2533274973452426;6:
> I personally liked ordnance because the weapons that I get from it cater to my play style. Which basically means jetpacking around with heavy weapons and ammo support upgrade. I’m that guy, yes that guy.

Damn you jet packing rocket launcher guy! Still I agree. Ordinance is a fun and quirky way of getting powerful weapons and power ups to give you and your team that edge. I guess it rivals CoD’s kill streak rewards. Except with Halo it doesn’t matter if you die and you can still get an awesome weapon out of it.

Or, if you are winning, it just makes your team goddam unstoppable. i feel guilty when 3 members of my team all have saws and overshields on Adrift.