Ordnance Possibilities

do you think it’s really random or actually there are some algorithms that affect your three choices. Because I find whenever I’m running around with my DMR and PV I always get -Yoink- options in Inifity Slayer such as the needles and grenades. They come up a LOT for me when I’d rather have some other power weapons.

but this morning I thought I’d take a stab at getting that assassination weekly challenge, so I created a class with AC + Stealth (which I seldom use because I usually suck wi it) and to my surprise I was actually owning with it. Got all the assassinations and the ordnance I was getting was much better as well.

I used to think that the losing team gets better ordnance but I don’t think that’s the case anymore. I’ve played a lot of games and I just don’t believe that it’s random, the needles comes up waAaay too much. Think from now on I’m gonna note down my options to get a good idea of what comes up the most.

EDIT: auto correct errors but I kept “the needles” unchanged…sounds so much better lol

You could check one of the recent weekly bulletins which shows the % chance for each weapon too.

> You could check one of the recent weekly bulletins which shows the % chance for each weapon too.

Where where?

Nothing in programming is truly random. It just appears to be for all intents and purposes.

Personal Drops obviously have probability modifies, but I’ve no idea if any other variables actually factor in.

> > You could check one of the recent weekly bulletins which shows the % chance for each weapon too.
>
> Where where?