Ordnance Drop Reconfiguration+Map control

I have read a few times that players are running out of ammo from their primary weapons, and that they miss the old tactics of map control and power weapon placement. But 343 wants to keep the ordnance drop. We could work out a compromise between the players preferences and the developers preferences.

Reconfigure the ordnance drops to the following format
(Left) Primary, Precision Weapons (LR, BR, DMR, Carbine)
(Up) Primary, Automatic Weapons (AR, SR, Supressor)
(Right) Secondary Weapons (Magnum, Boltshot, Plasma Pistol)

This will allow players to replenish their starting weapons or swap them out for another one that it’s at full ammo, thus allowing them to continue the match witout the need scavenge the battlefield or die to get more ammo.

Place Power weapons and power ups in key strategic points in the map.

This has always been a staple of halo and promotes map movement and prevents camping.

Maybe not give the player a Boltshot, but I agree with your idea.

Place primary weapons, Needlers, SAWs, and Grenades in the random ordinance so players can’t just get a lucky Binary Rifle that drops in front of them. World Ordinance can contain more-important power weapons and powerups to promote power positions, something this game severely lacks.

> Maybe not give the player a Boltshot, but I agree with your idea.
>
> Place primary weapons, Needlers, SAWs, and Grenades in the random ordinance so players can’t just get a lucky Binary Rifle that drops in front of them. World Ordinance can contain more-important power weapons and powerups to promote power positions, something this game severely lacks.

Agreed. I’d even say the Saw would be fine under Automatic Weapon Drop.