Ordinance Kill

In Reach durring Firefight, If you were right under where a ordinance could drop, and it hit you, you died. Do you think this could happen with personal ordinance as well? I would love see the look on my friends faces when I smash them with a lucky drop. There should be a medal for it.

Yes, Ordinance can kill you. It will be annoying if it happens.

It will probably be an achievement if you were to call in an ordinance drop and kill someone.

> It will probably be an achievement if you were to call in an ordinance drop and kill someone.

I have the perfect name, since the Infinity drops the ordinance, call it, Thank You Infinity.

Yup, it’s been confirmed you can kill with them. I wonder how often this’ll actually happen.

There will be indicators making sure that I you’re aware, you’ll know and move away so it’s less likely apparently, but doable.

Power weapons will also drop like that, thus preventing campers.

No. The weapon drops at the beggining of the match drop from space, but I think 343i made it that they spawn/drop far away to not kill someone. The personal ordnance drops spawn close to you, but not close to an enemy to kill him.

Never been killed by Ordnance drop in Reach, but I have been killed by a covie drop pod once (unfortunately).

The personal ordnance will kill you.

I can’t wait to see that happen. It will be a loud moment.