ORDINANCE DROPS IN OBJECTIVE GAME MODES

I don’t know if I’m the only one who thinks this but please let me know what you think. I don’t like that thy have introduced ordinance drops but only limit them to the Infinity Slayer variants. I am more of an objective player, my K/D is awful. I get most of my XP from capturing flags or gaining the hill or capturing a base. So I think it’s a little dense that thy would introduce this new feature and only put it in slayer. I understand that you can pick up Ordinance in the other game types but it’s different because you either have to sit next to an ordinance drop point until it comes in or get extremely lucky with your spawning. I wouldn’t mind if 343 changed it so that we got less random drops in objective game types and gave us personal Ordinance Drops instead.

Also, it would be nice if there some sort of thing put into the game that is similar to genius on Itunes. I mostly use UNSC weapons, therefore I get UNSC Ordinance. I’m trying to get the “UNSC Ordinance Mastery” but I only get UNSC Ordinance in 1 out of every 5 drops. It’s a little annoying when
A. I don’t et very many Ordinance drops to begin with because I’m not good at slayer
B. When I do get my Ordinance drop I only get Covenant/Promethean weapons

Let me know what you think

PLEASE SOMEONE REPLY!

Not at all, if anything ordidance needs to be taken out of the game because it brings in a purely lucked system especially in close matches. One guys get a needler while the other gets a sniper. This should not be the case it needs to be removed totally from online play